• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Back after the summer recess in the City

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
UGG boots. FFS there should be a law against these being worn above 5C. What next ? Manbags ? Men wearing Alice bands. Fake orange tans ? Women wearing black suits with White shoes or flip flops? Nah, that won't happen.

UGG boots. FFS there should be a law against these being worn above 5C.

Why? I wore winter boots in Kenya a few years back when the temp was pushing 40C. They were comfortable and my feet didn't burn.

I suppose you hate people that wear sunglasses in winter as well.....:p

I thought somebody was clutching an incredibly feminine manbag on my train today, until I realised that it was actually a 6'2 monster of a Lesbian with arms the size of my legs.

I thought somebody was clutching an incredibly feminine manbag on my train today, until I realised that it was actually a 6'2 monster of a Lesbian with arms the size of my legs.

Oh so you share the same train as *ORM* then....

Give my regards to Patsy next time you see him. In addition to sunglasses on head how about the trend to have them facing backwards at base of the head level. What's that all about ?

Give my regards to Patsy next time you see him. In addition to sunglasses on head how about the trend to have them facing backwards at base of the head level. What's that all about ?

Not only sun glasses but baseball bloody caps worn back to front, or worse the latest trend to where them sideways, most of the owners look like they need to have a brain installed.

In my office Men have to wear suits, shirt and tie - the whole clobber. While the women can wear pretty much what they want - really anything judging by what I see. As ORM has pointed out - Uggs are making a come back here along with the sandals and, even over summer, I saw some admin assistants in boob tubes!! Why and how is it they we have to wear the whole professional gear and they can come in looking like they have just strolled off an Ayia Napa beach?

Last edited:
In my office Men have to wear suits, shirt and tie - the whole clobber. While the women can wear pretty much what they want - really anything judging by what I see. As ORM has pointed out - Uggs are making a comabt here along with the sandals and even over summer I saw some admin assistants in boob tubes!! Why and how is it they we have to wear the whole professional gear and they can come in looking like they have just strolled off an Ayia Napa beach?

Do you really want to see the men in your office in boob tubes?

In my office Men have to wear suits, shirt and tie - the whole clobber. While the women can wear pretty much what they want - really anything judging by what I see. As ORM has pointed out - Uggs are making a come back here along with the sandals and, even over summer, I saw some admin assistants in boob tubes!! Why and how is it they we have to wear the whole professional gear and they can come in looking like they have just strolled off an Ayia Napa beach?

Perhaps you can console yourself that men get paid more than women in similar roles and don't have to worry about discrimination if they choose to have children?

In my office Men have to wear suits, shirt and tie - the whole clobber. While the pretty women can wear pretty much what they want - really anything judging by what I see. As ORM has pointed out - Uggs are making a come back here along with the sandals and, even over summer, I saw some admin assistants in boob tubes!! Why and how is it they we have to wear the whole professional gear and they can come in looking like they have just strolled off an Ayia Napa beach?

**cough cough**

Perhaps you can console yourself that men get paid more than women in similar roles and don't have to worry about discrimination if they choose to have children?

I think it's fair to discriminate against staff who disappear for a year whilst still getting paid and expect to return to work part-time, where they spend 95% of their day talking crap. Women are not as capable as men in most jobs, particularly those involving physical toil and a modicum of directed thought. Keep them at home cleaning and ironing. I'm a man who discovered the wheel, and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn! That's what kind of man I am. They're just women with small brains. With brains a third the size of us. It's science.

Last edited:
I think it's fair to discriminate against staff who disappear for a year whilst still getting paid and expect to return to work part-time, where they spend 95% of their day talking crap. Women are not as capable as men in most jobs, particularly those involving physical toil and a modicum of directed thought. Keep them at home cleaning and ironingon whore island. I'm a man who discovered the wheel, and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn! That's what kind of man I am. They're just women with small brains. With brains a third the size of us. It's science.

Amended, just for you Ron.

Are you Neil's dad from the Inbeteeners?

Back