• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 24 2005,21:31)]Oh, and if people want my opinion on what's is REALLY sad here goes. Why the f%&k are there nearly 40 people on here on a Saturday night ? I have no life, I accept that. What's your excuses ?
My excuse is that I was on nights last night, my daughter woke me up by jumping on my bladder at 1 o'clock in the afternoon, I watched the brother-in-law play rugby at the Pegagus Club in Corringham (5-0 to Pegagus but a bloody good game) I had far too many pints of mild in the clubhouse and got some very strange looks when the lone football fan surrounded by rugby players started a one man congo towards the bar singing 'Feed the Goat' even though he didn't score. I then come home, watched The Simpsons, cracked open several Carlings and won $25 on Bet 365.

Not the worse Saturday I have suffered.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Sep. 24 2005,22:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 24 2005,21:31)]Oh, and if people want my opinion on what's is REALLY sad here goes. Why the f%&k are there nearly 40 people on here on a Saturday night ? I have no life, I accept that. What's your excuses ?
My excuse is that I was on nights last night, my daughter woke me up by jumping on my bladder at 1 o'clock in the  afternoon, I watched the brother-in-law play rugby at the Pegagus Club in Corringham (5-0 to Pegagus but a bloody good game) I had far too many pints of mild in the clubhouse and got some very strange looks when the lone football fan surrounded by rugby players started a one man congo towards the bar singing 'Feed the Goat' even though he didn't score. I then come home, watched The Simpsons, cracked open several Carlings and won $25 on Bet 365.

Now that, Ladies and gentlemen....is really sad.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bertiebigbanana @ Sep. 24 2005,22:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 24 2005,22:09)]]
Yeah, you probably lost points there.
ce la vie
Think you may be on a par with ORM now....

oops.gif

c'est la vie eh

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Sep. 24 2005,21:33)]I would be at my bird's with her instead of on here, but her family was in and she didn't want me round.
Why is that?? Is she too embarassed to introduce you to the family??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 24 2005,22:36)]
[b said:
[b said:
ce la vie

oops.gif

c'est la vie eh
mine was the abreiviated version!
no! bo110ks was it. you've dug me out and i feel suitably chastised. In fact, embarrased is more apt. 'dor chair' !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bertiebigbanana @ Sep. 24 2005,22:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 24 2005,22:36)]
[b said:
[b said:
ce la vie

oops.gif

c'est la vie eh
mine was the abreiviated version!
no! bo110ks was it. you've dug me out and i feel suitably chastised. In fact, embarrased is more apt. 'dor chair' !
and if you come back with chinese figures, i'm gonna sulk!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bertiebigbanana @ Sep. 24 2005,22:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Sep. 24 2005,22:19)]
[b said:
My excuse is that I was on nights last night, my daughter woke me up by jumping on my bladder at 1 o'clock in the  afternoon, I watched the brother-in-law play rugby at the Pegagus Club in Corringham (5-0 to Pegagus but a bloody good game) I had far too many pints of mild in the clubhouse and got some very strange looks when the lone football fan surrounded by rugby players started a one man congo towards the bar singing 'Feed the Goat' even though he didn't score. I then come home, watched The Simpsons, cracked open several Carlings and won $25 on Bet 365.

Now that, Ladies and gentlemen....is really sad.
And you sit on a computer taking the p%&s, what makes your day better, buster?

Bak to Eastwood...its obvious Tilly should keep a winning side. Look at Manure today, didnt look dangerous till Rooney came on, which makes you wonder why he didnt start. Too many managers try and be clever when they should adopt an "if it aint broke dont fix it" attitude
Goat and Lawson will start as long as we are winning. As soon as we lose Lawson will make way for Eastwood and Eastwoods back in the team as the first choice striker.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Sep. 24 2005,22:53)]And you sit on a computer taking the p%&s, what makes your day better, buster?
Well,
I got up, done a job at 06.30, got home in time to catch the good lady before she got up. went up to the match with my mate, came home, popped in to my mates drum and saw his missus in her bath robe (just post bathing, still moist). went home, ordered chinese food (delivered of course), talked about equestrianism (it always works) half a minute later, she's asleep, I'm on here, compliments on my newbie postings from SUFCin the prem, then a chastisement! (bitch), another jd & pepsi (max of course) and i'm about to go and watch a bit of tele. and........i'm planning tactics for tomorrows sailing. Sooooooooo,
tounge.gif

I agree with an earlier post that Lawson is going to need a rest, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he doesn't play Tuesday. But I personally think Gray deserves the start, he's earned it. He was on the pitch even less than Eastwood today...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bertiebigbanana @ Sep. 24 2005,23:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Sep. 24 2005,22:53)]And you sit on a computer taking the p%&s, what makes your day better, buster?
Well,
I got up, done a job at 06.30, got home in time to catch the good lady before she got up. went up to the match with my mate, came home, popped in to my mates drum and saw his missus in her bath robe (just post bathing, still moist). went home, ordered chinese food (delivered of course), talked about equestrianism (it always works) half a minute later, she's asleep, I'm on here, compliments on my newbie postings from SUFCin the prem, then a chastisement! (bitch), another jd & pepsi (max of course) and i'm about to go and watch a bit of tele. and........i'm planning tactics for tomorrows sailing. Sooooooooo,  
tounge.gif
Sooo, I stand corrected. Sounds like a pretty good day to me.
But the mild was very good.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (AmericanShrimper @ Sep. 24 2005,23:08)]I agree with an earlier post that Lawson is going to need a rest, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he doesn't play Tuesday.  But I personally think Gray deserves the start, he's earned it.  He was on the pitch even less than Eastwood today...
Agreed

Lawson is still young, and looked to be carrying a niggle at some point today, think he will need a rest, it is a very difficult step up, just think of what Mitchell Cole told us when he moved here, and had to step up to prper training every day, and Freddy for that matter.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Sep. 24 2005,23:14)]Sooo, I stand corrected. Sounds like a pretty good day to me.
But the mild was very good.
was'nt bad mate,...and for what it's worth.....i like weetabix
biggrin.gif
(and hope i didnt cause offense)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 24 2005,19:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Sep. 24 2005,19:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 24 2005,19:35)]If he wants to list himself and get first team football we'd be better of without him.
With you all the way up to that bit....
suspect.gif
Ok, maybe a bit extreme, but it's not as if we have missed him is it ?

He needs to look over his shoulder at the attitude demonstrated by Andy Edwards and this season by Spinner, Jay, Benno etc.

Eastwood is NOT the bogs dollocks.
I have spoken to Mr Eastwood senior who told me Freddie knows Tilly cannot change a winning team and accepts that , and he is very happy at Southend -- even starting on the sub's bench . He has no intention of leaving or sulking , so get off his back.

I think it was not a case of having a go at Eastwood himself but the people who believe that because he is now available he should walk straight back into the starting 11. Which is of course absurd for a team that has won 5 on a bounce and 2nd in the table. I guess that like of other posters ORM's posts have been misinterpreted.

Back