• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
For a while now (and this might have happened to others) I have been out of love for the game and partly Southend for various reasons drink, arguments and this and that - the point I am trying to make is today I fell back in love with football....

Woke up at 4:30 this morning feeling excited for the first time in a long time and I was driving to this game, picked up Miffy and co. and we were on our way tunes playing a real sense of camaraderie that again I have not felt in a long time - get to the ground all smiles happy to see the regulars, I took a moment sitting in the away seating just watching the players warm up getting immersed in all of this when usually I would be in the boozer throwing money down the drain but this was different this was being there for the football a knock on effect for this is I was able to analyse the game paid attention and got a buzz and a high from every Southend attack.

I could get mocked for this post but I dont care really - I got my Southend back and thats all that matters!

UTB!!!

Great News, TB. Nice to hve you back from whereever you've been.:clap:

Also a great turn out from the Shrimper faithful who made the trip. Well done all.:thumbsup:

Glad to hear it Scott, football is not all about the pre and post match activity.

For a while now (and this might have happened to others) I have been out of love for the game and partly Southend for various reasons drink, arguments and this and that - the point I am trying to make is today I fell back in love with football....

Woke up at 4:30 this morning feeling excited for the first time in a long time and I was driving to this game, picked up Miffy and co. and we were on our way tunes playing a real sense of camaraderie that again I have not felt in a long time - get to the ground all smiles happy to see the regulars, I took a moment sitting in the away seating just watching the players warm up getting immersed in all of this when usually I would be in the boozer throwing money down the drain but this was different this was being there for the football a knock on effect for this is I was able to analyse the game paid attention and got a buzz and a high from every Southend attack.

I could get mocked for this post but I dont care really - I got my Southend back and thats all that matters!

UTB!!!

I reckon those new glasses made you see the light.UTB

Drove past a maroon mini bus Saturday en route to Morecombe on the M1- fair play to them on the long journey- I was in the Bentley!!

Back