• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Back room staff - new additions

From the Official Site - really hope someone from the club is lurking and updates this asap. Especially the Academy Staff - CF isn’t on there, and we have a U23 side not an U21 ! !

First Team Staff
Manager: Mark Molesley
Assistant Manager: Tom Prodomo
Head of Recruitment: Roger Cross
Goalkeeper Coach: Lee Harrison
Head Physio: Ben Clarkson
Lead Sport Scientist: Stefano Russo
Kit Manager: Ollie Murphy
Crowd Doctor: Dr. O Macaulay

Academy Staff
Academy Manager: Ricky Duncan
Academy Operations Secretary/U21s Secretary: Lis Orford
Head of Coaching: Ian Hart
U21 Manager: Kevin Maher
Professional Development Phase Coach: Dave Huzzey
Lead Youth Development Phase Coach: Danny Heath
Lead Foundation Phase Coaches: Matt Pooley & Scott Allison
Education and Welfare Officer: Elaine Hume
Academy Lead Physiotherapist: Amy Rogers
Under 21 Strength and Conditioning Coach: Jay Collison
Under 18 Strength and Conditioning Coach: Simone Lacava

Agree

, Our website is a complete shambles and has been for sometime, I occasionally visit ti , mainly for a laugh,, given its total unreliability. It sets a tone unfortunately of pure incompetence

Someone would have had to update the manager and assistant on the website, surely whilst they were there they could have updated the academy staff etc. It's basic stuff surely. Incompetence.

Slightly off topic but I bought a new SUFC polo shirt when they were doing a big sale during lockdown. Think it was £8 or something. Next day I get an e-mail from the club shop saying sorry, it's sold out you can't have the top we will refund you. Fair enough, these things happen. 5 mins later I get the same e-mail sent. Again, no big deal, people can duplicate e-mails. The next day I just get sent a blank e-mail from the club shop. Right, the persons obviously having a mare here. 3 days later I check my bank and they've refunded me the £8 twice. It's just a shambles at the moment. If you're reading this Ron and want your £8 back, let me know your bank details and I'll send it over.

Someone would have had to update the manager and assistant on the website, surely whilst they were there they could have updated the academy staff etc. It's basic stuff surely. Incompetence.

Slightly off topic but I bought a new SUFC polo shirt when they were doing a big sale during lockdown. Think it was £8 or something. Next day I get an e-mail from the club shop saying sorry, it's sold out you can't have the top we will refund you. Fair enough, these things happen. 5 mins later I get the same e-mail sent. Again, no big deal, people can duplicate e-mails. The next day I just get sent a blank e-mail from the club shop. Right, the persons obviously having a mare here. 3 days later I check my bank and they've refunded me the £8 twice. It's just a shambles at the moment. If you're reading this Ron and want your £8 back, let me know your bank details and I'll send it over.

£16 surely if you still have the shirt?!?

Mark Molesley's former coaches at Weymouth Bradley Asagba, Jamie Wells and Nick Bennett have both left Weymouth, along with player care staff Dave Popejoy.

I wonder if any of them end up at Roots Hall?

When Molesley first joined there was talk of a team of 6. So far he’s been joined by two Prodomos and Sam Hall only.

Mark Molesley's former coaches at Weymouth Bradley Asagba, Jamie Wells and Nick Bennett have both left Weymouth, along with player care staff Dave Popejoy.

I wonder if any of them end up at Roots Hall?

When Molesley first joined there was talk of a team of 6. So far he’s been joined by two Prodomos and Sam Hall only.

Returning to this, Ron's statement today says

Mark and his management team (we have brought in five of his colleagues with the sixth still needing to join)

Have there been two more joiners not yet announced?

I’m surprised this hasn’t received more attention. With a new head of recruitment that still leaves one more member of staff unaccounted for and a position (physio?) to fill.

Is that the mysterious 6th team member?

We seem to have a new physio.

Nope, U18s/23s physio Amy Rogers (who has been match day physio since Ben Clarkson faded away from match day involvement) is having to self-isolate after being involved with the infected U18s players that RM mentioned.

MM's new staff members are the Prodomos, Sam Hall (Data Analyst) and his new HoR. Not sure who the last one is. I did hear that he was initially hoping to bring in 2 new members of staff for data analysis, so maybe somebody else has now joined Sam Hall. Data Analysis and videos are a HUGE part of what Molesley does.

Nope, U18s/23s physio Amy Rogers (who has been match day physio since Ben Clarkson faded away from match day involvement) is having to self-isolate after being involved with the infected U18s players that RM mentioned.

MM's new staff members are the Prodomos, Sam Hall (Data Analyst) and his new HoR. Not sure who the last one is. I did hear that he was initially hoping to bring in 2 new members of staff for data analysis, so maybe somebody else has now joined Sam Hall. Data Analysis and videos are a HUGE part of what Molesley does.

So who was the physio that came on to treat the players?

Clarkson was on the bench today.

The positions mentioned were a second data analyst but also a player care person.

Anton Robinson is the new Head of Recruitment.

Ex-Bournemouth and Weymouth, which will come as surprise to no-one, before his playing career was cut short. Only 34 years old:Stunned:. @Napster will post his linkdin CV on here shortly but seems to have been on Bournemouth's recruitment team.

A 7th staff member coming soon - we still don't know who the 6th is!

Back