• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Back room staff - new additions

Anton Robinson
Business Owner / Investor
United Kingdom 500+ connections

3 mutual connections

A former professional footballer. Anton Robinson played as a central midfielder, with much of his career at AFC Bournemouth. He also played for other leading clubs in the English Football league, most notably Huddersfield Town FC.

Experience
AFC Bournemouth
AFC Bournemouth Recruitment Consultant
Jul 2016 – Present

Investor
Business Owner
Sep 2014 – Present

Interests in a number of business ventures in the Property, Technology, and sports sectors.

Huddersfield Town Football Club
Professional Footballer
Aug 2011 – Jul 2014
Three seasons playing for Huddersfield Town FC in the Championship.

Won promotion to the Championship in 2012. Accomplished the record for the team with the longest run of undefeated matches in the football league. 3 month loan to Coventry City FC during the 2014 season. Helped Coventry City FC to maintain their League 1 status. Retired from football in 2014 due to a persistent knee injury.

Gillingham Football Club
Professional Football Player
Jan 2013 – May 2013
League Winner 2012/13 Season.

Awarded a League Winners medal after winning promotion to League 1.

AFC Bournemouth
Dec 2008 – Sep 2011
Spent 3 seasons with AFC Bournemouth.

Eddie Howe's first signings as AFC Bournemouth manager.
Captain and Vice-Captain of the team.
Won promotion to league 1 in 2010.
Awarded the Players "Player of the Year" trophy. It was an honour to be recognised by my teammates for my hardwork and dedication to the club. Part of the team that narrowly missed out on promotion to the Championship via the play-offs in 2011. In my first season at the club, I was part of the 'Great Escape' team of 2009 that beat relegation out of the Football League, after the club started the season on -17 points deduction.

Education
Whitmore High School
9 (GCSE's)
Physical Education (A*)
Double Science award (A)(A)
Sociology (A)
Maths (B)
English Language (B)
English Literature (B)
Drama (B)
French (C)

Anton Robinson
Business Owner / Investor
United Kingdom 500+ connections

3 mutual connections

A former professional footballer. Anton Robinson played as a central midfielder, with much of his career at AFC Bournemouth. He also played for other leading clubs in the English Football league, most notably Huddersfield Town FC.

Experience
AFC Bournemouth
AFC Bournemouth Recruitment Consultant
Jul 2016 – Present

Investor
Business Owner
Sep 2014 – Present

Interests in a number of business ventures in the Property, Technology, and sports sectors.

Huddersfield Town Football Club
Professional Footballer
Aug 2011 – Jul 2014
Three seasons playing for Huddersfield Town FC in the Championship.

Won promotion to the Championship in 2012. Accomplished the record for the team with the longest run of undefeated matches in the football league. 3 month loan to Coventry City FC during the 2014 season. Helped Coventry City FC to maintain their League 1 status. Retired from football in 2014 due to a persistent knee injury.

Gillingham Football Club
Jan 2013 – May 2013
League Winner 2012/13 Season.

Awarded a League Winners medal after winning promotion to League 1.

AFC Bournemouth
Dec 2008 – Sep 2011
Spent 3 seasons with AFC Bournemouth.

Eddie Howe's first signings as AFC Bournemouth manager.
Captain and Vice-Captain of the team.
Won promotion to league 1 in 2010.
Awarded the Players "Player of the Year" trophy. It was an honour to be recognised by my teammates for my hardwork and dedication to the club. Part of the team that narrowly missed out on promotion to the Championship via the play-offs in 2011. In my first season at the club, I was part of the 'Great Escape' team of 2009 that beat relegation out of the Football League, after the club started the season on -17 points deduction.

Education
Whitmore High School
9 (GCSE's)
Physical Education (A*)
Double Science award (A)(A)
Sociology (A)
Maths (B)
English Language (B)
English Literature (B)
Drama (B)
French (C)

Some pretty respectable GCSEs there. I wonder if those GCSEs make him the most academically qualified person at the club after Tom Prodomo?

Anton Robinson is the new Head of Recruitment.

Ex-Bournemouth and Weymouth, which will come as surprise to no-one, before his playing career was cut short. Only 34 years old:Stunned:. @Napster will post his linkdin CV on here shortly but seems to have been on Bournemouth's recruitment team.

A 7th staff member coming soon - we still don't know who the 6th is!

That's the one! I spoke to RM the other week and he mentioned a new Head of Recruitment and referred to him simply as 'Anton' but I couldn't remember.

Mark Molesley's former coaches at Weymouth Bradley Asagba, Jamie Wells and Nick Bennett have both left Weymouth, along with player care staff Dave Popejoy.

I wonder if any of them end up at Roots Hall?

When Molesley first joined there was talk of a team of 6. So far he’s been joined by two Prodomos and Sam Hall only.

Jamie Wells has turned up at Roots Hall as first team coach but this update directly contradicts what Ron said in the meeting with protesting fans

Here, we are told a day or two later that "Mark’s management team is now complete" and that Mark Molesley has been given the freedom to add to his management team with five new members of staff.

Is it 5, 6 or 7 staff?

Why has it taken over a month to announce this? How long did we go without a first team coach?

I see the club are still advertising for a new physio as Ben Clarkson seems to be joining another club (someone on here said he's working his notice?). Thought they advertised this once before after the news broke Ben was leaving, interesting they've decided to advertise again. Perhaps not happy with any of the original applicants?

Ben's experience is the bit that will be really missed. Sees things in scans related to footy injuries that inexperienced ones just can't see ! We have senior players playing for this very reason

I am a bit confused with staff numbers still - one minute the website mentions 5, the next a Q&A mentions 6, and that one is part-time. Is there a part-time coach we don't know about hiding somewhere?

Back