• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Back room staff - new additions

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
We have a manager. We have an assistant manager in Tom Prodomo but Molesley apparently wanted to bring 5 staff with him and so far has only added one.

With the emphasis on coaching (which sounds like an euphemism for being under a transfer embargo), I'm sure MM will want to bring in some more coaches. Whilst we've replaced Hreidarrson, we haven't replaced (the part-time) Andy Cole. MM's first team coach at Weymouth, Bradley Asagba, has been appointed Interim Manager at Weymouth whilst the Dorset Echo reports that Coaches Nick Bennett, Jamie Wells and goalkeeping coach Robbie Yates will remain there. It's of note that Weymouth had more coaches that we did! Lee Harrison is still listed as our goalkeeper coach and with the success we've had at developing keepers I suspect Ron will be loathed to see him replaced.

Our first team analyst Ben Cirne left for Millwall about a year ago. I don't know if he was replaced but MM was apparently keen to bring 2 analysts with him. His Head Analyst at Weymouth, Danny Webb (not that one) won't be one of them as he's staying in Dorset.

Tony Colbert was Head of Performance (having initially joined as Head of Technical Football Conditioning) and an "integral part of the Club's ever advancing Sport Science Department". He hasn't been replaced (at least yet). Stefano Russo is Lead Sport Scientist. He was pictured standing next to MM in training, so I assume he's staying. This might be an area we'll be looking to add to. We're also a physio down with our Head Physio Ben Clarkson joining Palace. Player Care was a role suggested that MM would be looking to bring with him.

According to our official site Roger Cross is still Head of Recruitment, although the OS still lists the management position as vacant, so take it with a pinch of salt. Cross is 72 in October so he might be considering retirement. I believe he is/was a great mate of 'Arry Redknapp.

I notice in the training pictures Fagan was stood close with Molesley a couple of times. Obviously doing a hand over but would be nice to see him get a promotion to be involved in his team.

I notice in the training pictures Fagan was stood close with Molesley a couple of times. Obviously doing a hand over but would be nice to see him get a promotion to be involved in his team.
Where are the pictures from training please?

One of the south coast local papers said that it was expected that MM would be bringing two analysts with him from Bournemouth.

I don't think we want to replace Harrison, he's been very good. Anyone know what level of involvement Terry Mason still has in our academy goalkeeping? A big factor in our production line but he does have fingers in a lot of pies.

I believe Kristian Tierney was running our analysis side after Ben Cirne and his highly thought of sidekick Katie Sorensen left but I don't know much about him. I had heard we were likely to bring across analysts from Bournemouth's setup.

Joe Prodomo the new goalkeeping coach according to CP as expected.

Tom Prodomo Linked In listing has him listed as manager of Bashley FC from 2015. Looking at their record for 2015/16 they played 42 won 0 drew 2 and lost 40. They conceded over 200 goals. Bashley are way down the pyramid and to see this on the CV of the assistant manager/coach is a bit bewildering. I don't have any context for this performance and maybe the dates are wrong ?

Tom Prodomo Linked In listing has him listed as manager of Bashley FC from 2015. Looking at their record for 2015/16 they played 42 won 0 drew 2 and lost 40. They conceded over 200 goals. Bashley are way down the pyramid and to see this on the CV of the assistant manager/coach is a bit bewildering. I don't have any context for this performance and maybe the dates are wrong ?

Lol. Bashley were in all kinds of trouble - he came in for a 2nd spell in 15/16 after the manager lost all 17 games and they were 14 pts adrift. He steadied the ship somewhat and put in place a youth structure aligned with Brockenhurst.

Last edited:
Lol. Bashley were in all kinds of trouble - he came in for a 2nd spell in 15/16 after the manager lost all 17 games and they were 14 pts adrift. He steadied the ship somewhat and put in place a youth structure aligned with Brockenhurst.

Blimey ! 'Steadying the ship' with 2 points from 75 ! Not sure the shrimpers would require a big sell after that.

Last edited:
Back