• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mrsblue

Banned
Super result today away from home AGAIN!

Lets all get behind them on Tuesday,Please refrain from moaning at our players and just support them,We can indeed be the 12th man and help the lads climb up the table.

REMEMBER no player will on purpose misplace a pass or shoot miles wide.

I had a few behind me in east Blues complaining the whole game, it was not good but what annoyed me was when a good move was made, not a peep from him but when a move broke down all the swear words came flying out. I'll chant and clap and support until the end. They know if something is bad we should encourage them and let them know we are 100% behind them.

Super result today away from home AGAIN!

Lets all get behind them on Tuesday,Please refrain from moaning at our players and just support them,We can indeed be the 12th man and help the lads climb up the table.

REMEMBER no player will on purpose misplace a pass or shoot miles wide.

Great result today well done to all. Not happy with the keeper, wouldn't swap the defence for anyones, on loan midfielders and Timlin spot on....Tomlin now got the confidence. Can we keep Britt and the others for an extended period which will make or break us? As for the 2012 Eastwood, the pathetic Spicer and equally Benyon.....out them to non league....waste of wages the lot of em'.....today's team will get us up in this **** League, hangers on will drag us down!

Great result today well done to all. Not happy with the keeper, wouldn't swap the defence for anyones, on loan midfielders and Timlin spot on....Tomlin now got the confidence. Can we keep Britt and the others for an extended period which will make or break us? As for the 2012 Eastwood, the pathetic Spicer and equally Benyon.....out them to non league....waste of wages the lot of em'.....today's team will get us up in this **** League, hangers on will drag us down!

....forgot the even bigger waste of space Harris....there you go, 10k a week saved already!

Jeez 4-1away from and you have to focus on players who didnt even play.

How do you even get up in the morning with such a terrible negative attitude.

Still at least you posted after a win for once :smile:

Please change your password again & don't write it down, your an embarrassment

Jeez 4-1away from and you have to focus on players who didnt even play.

How do you even get up in the morning with such a terrible negative attitude.

Still at least you posted after a win for once :smile:

Behave Jam! :smile:

That's pretty damn positive! And you know what, difficult to argue with the bulk of what she's written there!

Please change your password again & don't write it down, your an embarrassment

Thought that was a positive reply....sorry to upset you about ya old favourites Freddy and Neil....neither have shown a glimpse of former form....get over it!

If its moaners we are looking for . Go into the west plenty of them in there .Had to sit there for the stockport game. And the three guys behind me put the two old blkes in the muppet show to shame . It was said and I quote Corr should stay on the bench Smith is a crap keeper .Why did we sign Tomlin and so it went on .In the end just moved away before the red mist decended .

If its moaners we are looking for . Go into the west plenty of them in there .Had to sit there for the stockport game. And the three guys behind me put the two old blkes in the muppet show to shame . It was said and I quote Corr should stay on the bench Smith is a crap keeper .Why did we sign Tomlin and so it went on .In the end just moved away before the red mist decended .

They are bloody annoying,From the stands its an easy game for these "fans" who probably have never actually played the game.

Would love to ban them.

Have to say, this is a spot on post barring the comment about the keeper - and if Eastwood, Spicer, Benyon and Harris really do earn £10k a week between them, then there is really something wrong there ! !

Thought that was a positive reply....sorry to upset you about ya old favourites Freddy and Neil....neither have shown a glimpse of former form....get over it!

Why do you think they are my fave's, did I say that? Not only an embarrassment but now showing your inability to read & comprehend.

XXX

Wiggy lowers the tone and takes the glory away from a positive yet again!!!!

Tiresome and boring as ever zzzzzz
Don't let this fool get you down, people like him have been plagueing our beloved Club since time immemorial(which is a bleedin' long time!) Focus on the good supporters, we are the lifeblood of the Club. Great result. COYBB

They are bloody annoying,From the stands its an easy game for these "fans" who probably have never actually played the game.

Would love to ban them.

As annoying as a lot of their comments can be, I'd still much rather not ban them.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion (whether they should express it the way they do is another matter) and as long as they pay to be there, a club in our position can't really deny them!

I think Wiggy should be invited to attend the meetings with SK and RM. She can table her opinions in the usual productive and positive way she is famed for and lend her deep and insightful knowledge of all things football directly to club officials. Then we should make a few demands of the club and inform them that if they do not comply Wiggy will attend every meeting until they do. Sure fire recipe for success.

Back