• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Fortress Roots Hall??

Last night I felt it was a return to the fast paced more enjoyable and exciting football that got us 2 back to back promotions!

and may I say.... LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!

Saturday we should get right behind the boys with 2 league home games in a row (last night) and Saturday we should take 6 from 6!!! so Saturday sing up people loud and proud and Fortress Roots Hall will remain impregnable!

UP THE BLUES!!!

Spot on, sing up on saturday people, dont sit there on your hands waiting for something to happen, we as supporters must help make it happen. All singers please head over to the west stand, block v & w and let's get the place rocking.

yeah real shame about the atmosphere last night. was very annoying to hear everyone talking about loadsa stuff than cheering/chanting. even when we scored it never really picked up. again only the west sung. will be sitting there for oxford.

Fortress Roots Hall??

Last night I felt it was a return to the fast paced more enjoyable and exciting football that got us 2 back to back promotions!

Saturday we should get right behind the boys with 2 league home games in a row (last night) and Saturday we should take 6 from 6!!! so Saturday sing up people loud and proud and Fortress Roots Hall will remain impregnable!

UP THE BLUES!!!

totally agree last night felt like the good ole days at Roots Hall.

might sound a bit strange but i think i prefer games where the crowds slightly smaller as the hardcore supporters are there and the atmosphere is usually better rather than fans wanting to see the big sides, sort of like away games. if that makes sense.

I think it's where you sit. Blocks V and W were pretty good I thought. The sound doesn't travel though. A bit of chanting always makes a game more enjoyable. I was impressed at how quickly the fans got over the Huddersfield goal and got going again.

From the South Upper I thought the West sounded pretty lively last night. Shame the Huddersfield fans didn't make any noise.... :p

Fortress Roots Hall??

UP THE BLUES!!!

Yeah good effort last night Scott, you were a few rows back from me. It really is an impossible task trying to get the east stand moaners to sing up though. Bring on the Bristol Rovers game when us singers can all sit together...if only they could offer seasos that opportunity every game.

Scott I've had a few formal complaints about someone removing their top to the consternation of the ladies in W block and also some of the men with weak stomachs. Are you able to identify the miscreant?

:)

What did everyone think of the new leon clarke tune that was implemented last night? Simple, catchy and loud...

Ole, ole, ole, ole, leeeooonnn, leeeooonnn.,
If the whole ground sings that it will sound great. Join in on saturday guys.

What did everyone think of the new leon clarke tune that was implemented last night? Simple, catchy and loud...

It was crap... next question?

I was in the East lastnight :( but that was the 1 chant I could hear from the east pretty clear!

Loved that chant, roll on sat when im back in the West!

It was excellent. Being picky i know but it needs to be done with the scarves whirling above the heads. Smiffy I think the BV thingy is going very well so far. Let's keep it up.

Unfortunately I won't be able to go for a while because of work. And I'm wel ****ed off about it.

I was in the East lastnight :( but that was the 1 chant I could hear from the east pretty clear!

Loved that chant, roll on sat when im back in the West!

Which is my point exactly, this chant will get the place rocking. So everyone sing up on saturday...

Ole, ole, ole, ole, leeeooonnn, leeeooonnn...

This will be as popular as the eastwood chant, mark my words...

It was excellent. Being picky i know but it needs to be done with the scarves whirling above the heads. Smiffy I think the BV thingy is going very well so far. Let's keep it up.

Unfortunately I won't be able to go for a while because of work. And I'm wel ****ed off about it.

Yes, was thinking the same thing sir..

Watch this space...

Watch this space...

deep-space_main.jpg

What about...

Deaaaanooooo theres only 1 Deanooooooo theres only 1 Deanoooo theres only 1 Deanooooo DEANOO

Back