• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BAD LADS ARMY

CANV

Coach
there are a few ex soldiers on here what do you reckon of this program.. ok its based on national service from the 50's and not the modern army but does it bear scrutiny? ..
to be honest i'd watch it just to watch the estate wide boys slowly realise that nicking mobile phones and giving old dears some verbal, does not 'a hard man maketh'

One of them flaked out after 3 days, he's a lowlife with three kids he doesn't see and another one on the way. Says it all really!

Love this programme, they all think they are rock hard just because they live in the ghetto and mug people and steal cars.... then one of them cries his eyes out on national TV and another 1 legs it because he can't handle it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
quality stuff

I heard on the radio that they were being woken at 6.15am every morning.

5am is a lay in in basic training even today.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ July 30 2005,18:15)]I heard on the radio that they were being woken at 6.15am every morning.
That's when my alarm goes off! Not that I tend to pay much attention to it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ July 30 2005,21:17)]4.30am.

Beat that ...

wink.gif
Yes but then you sleep from about noon onwards.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ July 30 2005,20:17)]
Easy. Plenty of times I've simply not gone to bed.

Last Tuesday/Wednesday was a good example.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ July 30 2005,19:15)]I heard on the radio that they were being woken at 6.15am every morning.

5am is a lay in in basic training even today.
Agreed, Steve!

By 6.15am we'd had breakfast, had our perfectly good kit thrown about the billet during yet another "inspection" and then ran a few miles to remove the breakfast from our stomachs in preparation for another "glorious day in the Corps"!

WS

I'm pretty sure they are being woken at 5. But then again my memory isn't all that great so I may be wrong!

Back