• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ballstreet

Hello all,
I am part of an ongoing project for transfer deadline day for a reasonably new organisation called Ball Street. My role is to focus on League 2 and to make sure that the information I pass on to the production team, for a live youtube show (presented by Ian Wright), is agreeable to the fans of the respective clubs we will be discussing on the show.

We are doing some videos on the top 10 transfers during this window. Wondered how your new faces were settling in and who you thought your best new signings are out of the likes of White, Coker, Atkinson, Bennett, Clifford, Reid, Cowan, Thompson?

Aside from yourself's, any other signings that have impressed you this window in League 2?

Also are you still needing any more players, been rumoured to be in for anyone? or is your business done for this month?

Thanks in advance

for me, white coker and atkinson seem to have been our best bit of business, white and coker have settled into the back 4 brilliantly and added stability to the team and atkinson in midfield has shown excellent technique nd i cant see why bradford let him go

White imo is a mega signing
Coker has been pleasantly surprising
Clifford could be special time will tell.
Atkinsons stamina towards the end of games is a joy to behold

Doubt our financial situation will help with signing anyone else

Delighted with majority of the signings, but especially John White, who could easily be our most influential player this season based on what we've seen so far. Julian Bennett desperately unlucky with his injury as had started well, yet to see enough of Reid or Cowan but all the others look well suited to Phil Brown's style of play.

Rumoured to be still on the look out for a sharp young striker, for the Assombalonga role of last year.

Thanks for the replies, anyone else with an opinion please don't hesitate as we will be looking to collate all the feedback throughout this week ready for the deadline day show. I see from reading through the board that you have been discussing extending Cowan's contract or letting him go to bring in another striker instead (Ikpeazu)?
Cheers

Back