• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do they serve beer in the away stand, I can't remember from last time, Barrett falling over in the sand has clouded my memory!

Drink outside the ground and easy on the sundries, don't want them cashing in on this crowd too much and lining their pockets with our £.. !

Do they serve beer in the away stand, I can't remember from last time, Barrett falling over in the sand has clouded my memory!

Yes food drink etc no problem beer is £3.50 a pint normally might be £5.00 for you guys though:winking:

There are places to buy food outside the stadium as well if you wish to stand and chat before the game. CUFC Police Twitter feed has confirmed all fans can mix freely both outside the ground and within the food and bar areas there will be no segregation. This has worked well even when we play clubs with large followings like Wolves, they loved it and said it was one of their best away days. My son in law is a Wolves fan and all his mates were saying they hoped to draw us in the cup, so they could come back to such a friendly welcoming club, we even got a write up in a fanzine! So arrive early to get parked up and enjoy the day, save the rivalry to use inside the ground!

Good, hope they have proper beer not fizzy lager pop or cider!

Standard Greene King drinks mainly I am afraid but a good choice overall, we have been known to bring in beer tents with guys from camra serving real ale but I have not heard they are doing it this time. The Wolves fans quickly drunk it dry when they arrived!

Clearly what passes for entertainment in the north of the county is vastly different to what is classed as entertainment in the south! She was dire, out of tune more than not, and this was before I had a beer, after a couple of pints it weren't much better!
Also there is a golden rule about who can carry off skin tight Lycra......enough said.

I do like the concept though of a communal drinking area with some form of entertainment, Plymouth do it well, we do bugger all.

Clearly what passes for entertainment in the north of the county is vastly different to what is classed as entertainment in the south! She was dire, out of tune more than not, and this was before I had a beer, after a couple of pints it weren't much better!
Also there is a golden rule about who can carry off skin tight Lycra......enough said.

I do like the concept though of a communal drinking area with some form of entertainment, Plymouth do it well, we do bugger all.

Yes she was very poor compared to what we normally have we went into the concourse to avoid it! We normally have a band playing which is much better than a single male/femal singer. I can't believe we hired her for one of our biggest games of the season the bands go down really well normally. In the better weather we have more going on outside with barbeques more food outlets army displays and the like going on to entertain the crowds. Given the time of year though yesterday was a watered down version of what is normally on offer, I think they were wary of putting too much out with so many fans milling about and coming off the coaches etc.

Last edited:
I think it opened just before 1 in the end, but we were told by someone in the ticket office that it opened at 1:30
Hey ho nevermind hey :thumbsup:

Back