• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barnard. Free?

bishmania

First XI
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Currently playing for[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Southend [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Signed on [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]25-01-2008 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Fee [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Free [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial","helvetica][SIZE=-1]Squad number [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial","helvetica][SIZE=-1]19[/SIZE][/FONT]

I know a couple of figures have been chucked around with no definite answer.

But if soccerbase is correct then that's a damn good bit of business (it is anyway it appears so far) for Lee Barnard from Spurs.

according to the echo it was 25k but being a newspapers it could be wrong. some people said they saw it say 35k on the website before it got changed to undisclosed so i dont think anyone can be sure of the price

Reported in Echo as £25,000.00 which in itself is a bargin but i heard from many reliable sources this was a down payment and the true costs for his
services will be £250,000.00

He was regarded well at Spurs just dropped down in the pecking order
for the 1st team

But RM who holds the purse strings is the only fountain of knowlege when
is comes to how much as paid out

Reported in Echo as £25,000.00 which in itself is a bargin but i heard from many reliable sources this was a down payment and the true costs for his
services will be £250,000.00

He was regarded well at Spurs just dropped down in the pecking order
for the 1st team

But RM who holds the purse strings is the only fountain of knowlege when
is comes to how much as paid out

How many rolls you eaten today jolly!!!!!!!!

[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Currently playing for[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Southend [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Signed on [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]25-01-2008 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Fee [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Free [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial","helvetica][SIZE=-1]Squad number [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial","helvetica][SIZE=-1]19[/SIZE][/FONT]

I know a couple of figures have been chucked around with no definite answer.

But if soccerbase is correct then that's a damn good bit of business (it is anyway it appears so far) for Lee Barnard from Spurs.

Whilst Soccerbase is very good they make a lot of mistakes so I wouldnt believe them on this one Bish. Worst stats on there that I have spotted are for Norman Whiteside. Now I know the guy was injured a fair bit but I'm sure he managed more than 3 games for Man U in a 9 year career. :thump:

according to the echo it was 25k but being a newspapers it could be wrong. some people said they saw it say 35k on the website before it got changed to undisclosed so i dont think anyone can be sure of the price

Either of those would be a steal in my opinion!!

Especially the Echo, with all their mistakes, miss-spelling etc etc... but I still buy it lol

Especially the Echo, with all their mistakes, miss-spelling etc etc... but I still buy it lol

The Evening Echo should have a disclaimer on the front cover IMO:

"All contnet herein is purely fictionel & any resemblerance to actual events or persins portreyed is unintended & purely conincidental"

(sic);)

Back