• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Give a dog a bone FFS.

He hasn't played for a season, he has hardly had any game time and he is playing upfront on his own (when picked) in a side that is in a woeful run of form. You could throw Messi into this side and he would struggle to score.

It has the hallmarks of a Ron Martin transfer all over it, to be fair.

It certainly does, but that doesn't mean that Brown didnt want him or is forced to play him or that he is "interfering" with team selection which some seem to be suggesting.

Barney has not produced. that is a fact..to date.
However, he has been playing mainly cameo roles in a really streuggling side..having not played regularly for two years. It is not going to be easy!!

I think Prosser being injured is far and away the leading factor in the decline of our form. Not Lee Barnard.

Not to mention the fair sized donation I gave to the Forum. Why would I do that if I didn't care about Club, Team and its Supporters. sometimes humour is taken too much out of context.

The domestic goddess has had me decorating all day instead of passing the time away on here. Having started at page 1 of this thread and then ploughing through all 6 pages currently I have realised that sometimes it is best to leave this site alone for a while. God I hope we win soon, it will hopefully reduce the amount of whinging, rubbish and bollox that appears on here when we are on a bad run. I feel better now:smile:

Back