• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet away tickets on sale - more tickets now available on Barnet ticket site

Only 10 free seats in Block A now. I would imagine they will open another soon. Out of interest I checked how many Eastleigh had bought as they are at the Hive before us. So far the total is 3.
The rest are all waiting for Barnet to open another block up.

Only 10 free seats in Block A now. I would imagine they will open another soon. Out of interest I checked how many Eastleigh had bought as they are at the Hive before us. So far the total is 3.
Need to be fair. It’s 9!

😂

They didn't do this seat selection nonsense last season. We just sat where we wanted.
Actually they did, all seats were pre-selectable, but the reality was most sat where they wanted once inside the caged entrance to the stand.

Actually they did, all seats were pre-selectable, but the reality was most sat where they wanted once inside the caged entrance to the stand.
Ah fair play mate. I don't remember it. Just remember getting there and going up to the stand opposite end to block A and just stood at the back of that block.

I asked this question to the steward last season, he just said "sit where you like mate"
That's fine as long as you don't sit in my seat as I picked the position as I'm liable to fall arse over head in that stand cos it's a bit steep. Precious or what? :Winking:

So much easier to sit in the seat your ticket says and move a bit later to a free seat should you wish. Problem is someone maybe sitting in your seat, so you sit somewhere else, then that person that has the ticket for that seat your sat on comes along and demands to sit there, you could or wont move, could cause issues especially if said person had a young child with them, and they couldn't find any seats with 2 next to one another etc. Things could be even worse if you have a child with you too

Back