• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet away tickets on sale - more tickets now available on Barnet ticket site

yes you are supposed too because it is reserved seating, obviously some people ignore this and sit where they want
You weren’t supposed too because the stewards said you could sit where you want.

Not really sure why this is an issue, even though we took 1,000 the away end was half empty. No need to enforce allocated seating in that scenario.

Agreed but it’s always been an issue at away games.
Either they enforce sitting in your allocated seat - which is not going to happen or….
They issue seats as “unreserved” - and you get there early to secure the seat you want

Agreed but it’s always been an issue at away games.
Either they enforce sitting in your allocated seat - which is not going to happen or….
They issue seats as “unreserved” - and you get there early to secure the seat you want
Last season the stewards didn't give a toss where anyone sat. And I agree, there were loads of spare seats so not really an issue. But if a supporter needs to sit in a reserved seat for a reason then folk should respect the reason.

So much easier to sit in the seat your ticket says and move a bit later to a free seat should you wish. Problem is someone maybe sitting in your seat, so you sit somewhere else, then that person that has the ticket for that seat your sat on comes along and demands to sit there, you could or wont move, could cause issues especially if said person had a young child with them, and they couldn't find any seats with 2 next to one another etc. Things could be even worse if you have a child with you too
Exactly this, why have a system where you pick your seat (you could want/need higher up, lower down, aisle seat) and then sit where you want. Makes no sense.

Last season the stewards didn't give a toss where anyone sat. And I agree, there were loads of spare seats so not really an issue. But if a supporter needs to sit in a reserved seat for a reason then folk should respect the reason.
I agree they should respect it, but I fear they’d get a mouthful from some “fans”.

I agree they should respect it, but I fear they’d get a mouthful from some “fans”.
No problems last year. Three lads rocked up in the second half and sat in front of us totally out of their trees. The swearing got heavy and Mrs RHB asked them if they talked like that in front of their mums. They said no and were as good as gold for the rest of the half.

No problems last year. Three lads rocked up in the second half and sat in front of us totally out of their trees. The swearing got heavy and Mrs RHB asked them if they talked like that in front of their mums. They said no and were as good as gold for the rest of the half.
Good to hear. Is the missus scary?

Just purchased mine - no problems whatsoever and they still had all my detains from where i purchased last season

Exactly this, why have a system where you pick your seat (you could want/need higher up, lower down, aisle seat) and then sit where you want. Makes no sense.
Problem is thou. If people right up at the back want to sit, then everyone in front of them also would have to sit.
But some people of all ages, sexes, and from different parts of the home stands may want to stand. But cant. Then those persons who want to sit in their requested seats will oust those that are there and they will have to go and find their correct seats and oust those there, and so on and so on, then next thing the stand is in turmile.
Most persons that want to stand generally will go towards the back, those that want seating go towards the middle and front.
Imo, that seems to work fairly well most times.
But could be wrong.

Looks like that’s all the tickets we are selling then.

How many have we sold?

Thanks
Payday for a lot of people today. I haven't got mine yet.

On a separate note, have BT Sport announced their selections for September yet? I can see they've done up to the 10th, but would be nice to know if any of our games are going to be moved as we're one of the sides yet to be on TV and they try and share it around.

On a separate note, have BT Sport announced their selections for September yet? I can see they've done up to the 10th, but would be nice to know if any of our games are going to be moved as we're one of the sides yet to be on TV and they try and share it around.
We were talking about this the other day. They have an obligation to show every team twice in a season I believe.

It is a nightmare to find out so close to games as train tickets get more expensive closer to the departure time.

We were talking about this the other day. They have an obligation to show every team twice in a season I believe.

It is a nightmare to find out so close to games as train tickets get more expensive closer to the departure time.
Exactly and buying advance train tickets is a minefield at the moment anyway due to the strikes.

Funnily enough I was thinking the same this morning.

So far I believe Oldham, Dorking, Solihull, York, Notts County (twice), Chesterfield, Woking (twice), Wrexham, Barnet, Eastleigh, Wealdstone, Bromley have all been featured or are scheduled to be. There's therefore 10 teams yet to be featured:

Southend, Torquay, Boreham Wood, Maidstone, Dagenham, Yeovil, Altrincham, Gateshead, Scunthorpe, Aldershot.

I would guess for a Saturday game it could be Yeovil on 1st October.

Back