• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet away tickets on sale - more tickets now available on Barnet ticket site

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Looks like they are now on sale to Shrimpers via their own website.

£22 for an adult seems a little steep for a 5th tier match.

Says concessions are £14 but doesn't advise what constitutes a concession.

I'm guessing they will release tickets in sections as only looks like a couple of hundred available for selection.

If your like me and you've spent the last 10 minutes trying to purchase tickets in stand 66 (the away stand) but couldn't because it was greyed out you need to change the area in the highlighted section below to "Change to Away"

1660749045709.png

This link below will take you direct to the away seats. Don't want to purchase accidently in the home end. We might double the home attendance then.

Barnet vs Southend (Away Tickets)

Presumably the seating will be unallocated?
Last season we were able to book specific seats. As I've reached an age where if I go too high up in a stand I have a good chance of falling arse over head down again, I prefer to have named seats. That said, loads sat wherever they fancied it last season.

If we see some decent football before then and we are top half of the table I can see us nearly selling out.

Hmmm, I loved Barnet away last season. Easy to park, great facilities, decent stand/view… and the 3-1 score line certainly helped.

I’ll be flying back into the country around 2/3am on the day of the game, so not sure if I’ll be going yet, but I’d urge all Shrimpers to give this one a go, as it’s an excellent (local) away day.

Hmmm, I loved Barnet away last season. Easy to park, great facilities, decent stand/view… and the 3-1 score line certainly helped.

I’ll be flying back into the country around 2/3am on the day of the game, so not sure if I’ll be going yet, but I’d urge all Shrimpers to give this one a go, as it’s an excellent (local) away day.
Apart from the burgers I'm afraid.

Stand 66 Block A holds 255 seats if my maths is correct. So far we have sold 208, so 47 left and almost certainly another block will be opened soon. Chances are several more will be opened if last seasons numbers are anything to go by.

Booked a couple tickets this morning, I’m guessing the first block they are selling would be the one in front of the corner flag? Strange starting point if you ask me.. I wonder if once more blocks have opened you can move seats more central.

I plan on driving on the day, what’s it like for park around the ground?

But if it doesn't that's a big gamble....
No gamble I'm thinking. They know the hordes we took up to them last time and that was without anything of note about the game. This time round they are currently top and we are about to start to cooking on gas. It would total stupidity not to open 3/4 more blocks, and they know it. When block A is nearly full, more blocks will follow.

No gamble I'm thinking. They know the hordes we took up to them last time and that was without anything of note about the game. This time round they are currently top and we are about to start to cooking on gas. It would total stupidity not to open 3/4 more blocks, and they know it. When block A is nearly full, more blocks will follow.
As it did last year, they will also open the bar for us under the stand and make a lot more money than their normal gates

Booked a couple tickets this morning, I’m guessing the first block they are selling would be the one in front of the corner flag? Strange starting point if you ask me.. I wonder if once more blocks have opened you can move seats more central.

I plan on driving on the day, what’s it like for park around the ground?
I parked at Canons Park Station Car Park last season.

Think it was £5-£6.

Easy to get in/away and less than 10 min walk to the ground.

Lots of the other roads around there are residents parking only and an absolute minefield. So I’d suggest using Canons Park station.

Think it was £5-£6.

Lots of the other roads around there are residents parking only and an absolute minefield. So I’d suggest using Canons Park station.

Thanks Smiffy.

Think it was £5-£6.

I parked here aswell, was fine, loads of spaces and as said Is a nice easy walk to the ground

Back