• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet away tickets on sale - more tickets now available on Barnet ticket site

Great, managed to change my seats from pretty much in front of the corner to the latest block thats been opened with what I'd imagine will be a better view. Can't wait for this one.

Great, managed to change my seats from pretty much in front of the corner to the latest block thats been opened with what I'd imagine will be a better view. Can't wait for this one.
Will try and move my seats but will need to wait until the next block is released. The one from today is almost gone

Three in a row sadly

Oh right. I’d imagine they’ll open the next block either tomorrow or Wednesday though, as you say this latest one only has 10 or so.. mostly separate seats left.

Has anyone ever parked at the ground itself? If so, what’s it like and how much?

Oh right. I’d imagine they’ll open the next block either tomorrow or Wednesday though, as you say this latest one only has 10 or so.. mostly separate seats left.

Has anyone ever parked at the ground itself? If so, what’s it like and how much?

Just had a look on the Barnet website - seats for the third block are now all grey, meaning they’re unavailable, so presumably another block will be opened

So 3 blocks sold out - my calculations make that around 850-900. Hopefully the 4th block is opened soon.

A four-figure turnout would be great

Allocated seating was NOT enforced at the last game, stewards said it was more trouble than it was worth, especially when there was such a large turnout.
There will be the odd few who may insist on sitting in their “allocated “ seat but don’t depend on it.

If it’s like last season it was sit anywhere so not sure picking a block, row and seat is relevant
I think it is relevant for some. I pre book tickets because I have walking/steep stand difficulties. Therefore I need to sit in the seats that I book for us. If someone parks their backsides in our seats they will be asked to move. That said there will be more seats that fans available so it shouldn't be an issue.

I think it is relevant for some. I pre book tickets because I have walking/steep stand difficulties. Therefore I need to sit in the seats that I book for us. If someone parks their backsides in our seats they will be asked to move. That said there will be more seats that fans available so it shouldn't be an issue.
Yea sorry I appreciate that. I also have back issues etc so can sympathise. What I meant more was that even if you book specific seats which you are more than entitled to sit in of course other seats even more suitable may well be available anyway but you are 100% right in what you say and didn’t mean any offence in my comment. We are all Southend fans so would hope that if you request someone to move if they are in your allocated seats they would do the decent thing. As you say there I likely to be more seats than fans

Yea sorry I appreciate that. I also have back issues etc so can sympathise. What I meant more was that even if you book specific seats which you are more than entitled to sit in of course other seats even more suitable may well be available anyway but you are 100% right in what you say and didn’t mean any offence in my comment. We are all Southend fans so would hope that if you request someone to move if they are in your allocated seats they would do the decent thing. As you say there I likely to be more seats than fans
No problem and no offence taken mate. We never have problems with seating cos I take Mrs RHB with me. A I said earlier in the thread she's a veteran of 3 kids and 47 years of marriage to me.........battle hardened or what :Winking:

No problem and no offence taken mate. We never have problems with seating cos I take Mrs RHB with me. A I said earlier in the thread she's a veteran of 3 kids and 47 years of marriage to me.........battle hardened or what :Winking:
:Clap:

7B243F0E-5930-44BA-A4E8-3450284E62BE.jpeg
So the two blocks from the left are sold out. Half of the third block seats were put on sale now sold out. Now the other half of that third block are on sale. Would be great to sell out the three blocks and maybe more

Back