• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet away tickets on sale - more tickets now available on Barnet ticket site

Potential to be played on a cup weekend where Barnet and us are both out.
The earliest would be the FA Cup 1st Round date if both eliminated in the 4th Qualifying Round.

If not, then it would not be until much later in the season dependant on other games being postponed due to teams progress in the Cups

I gather they aren't offering refunds, according to my mate who bought our tickets. £44 out of pocket.
They’re probably still sore at us selling them Louis Walsh.

Write to the National League and ask for them to refund you as it was their decision to call off the game.

According to their T&Cs tickets are valid for the rearranged fixture.
If you wanted a credit note or exchange for a different game (!) you need to have applied within 3 days of the postponement...so if you can't make the rearranged fixture you need to have told them before they released the date.

Last edited:
I gather they aren't offering refunds, according to my mate who bought our tickets. £44 out of pocket.

Really? I’d be surprised if they could get away with that. I was expecting them to offer refunds nearer the time.

Someone with a better grasp of the law may be able to answer this, but I have always been under the assumption that when you buy a ticket, you enter into an agreement for that event, on that date and at that venue. If the originally advertised schedule changes (i.e. date/venue), then the original agreement has been broken, thus triggering/allowing a full refund.

Very disappointing. The national league have to act on this. Any idea what other clubs that had their game postponed have done?

Maybe they haven’t got the money to refund.
If you paid by credit card. Contact your credit card company and you will get a refund.

It's one of the few things that I am sensible about. Making sure that purchases are on credit card.

Maybe there are people who couldn't go to the original but can go to the re arranged fixture.
will do a chargeback. Hopefully it will work out.

Can you share the link where it says this....could not see anything on their Website...Thanks

Back