• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
I believe we have a 1,500 allocation for Saturday's game.

It would be good if we could fill that.

If you fancy a cracking afternoon out, then Barnet is the away day for you. Small ground, terracing, 1,500 singing Shrimpers and hopefully 3 points. Cracking pub (Red Lion) a few mins walk from the away end as well.

You can literally drive it in an hour, or less than 2 hours on the train/tube. It is probably the closest game we have this season.

Let's all make the effort to get to this one.

I believe we have a 1,500 allocation for Saturday's game.

It would be good if we could fill that.

If you fancy a cracking afternoon out, then Barnet is the away day for you. Small ground, terracing, 1,500 singing Shrimpers and hopefully 3 points. Cracking pub (Red Lion) a few mins walk from the away end as well.

You can literally drive it in an hour, or less than 2 hours on the train/tube. It is probably the closest game we have this season.

Let's all make the effort to get to this one.

Seconded my friend

Cannot wait for Saturday. Barnet away is a rare plus point about being in this League.

Really looking forward to this; my first SUFC game since Aldershot. We wear blue, right? :blush:

Eagerly anticipating Saturday. It's only right that some of my winnings from last night is spent on a new "Mohsni 6" shirt, and it should be a great day. Let's fill it out and show the Barnet fans what support is, like at the JPT game.

Last edited:
One of the few grounds in League Two this year that's pretty easy to get to from Bournemouth, so I'll be there. 3-0 and a Mohsni hattrick, please.

Can't wait for Saturday, hopefully as Smiffy says we can take a fair few and carry on the momentum from last night's win.
Spoke to a few people last night and most seem up for going.
If you've never been to Barnet, get your ticket, it is a great away day - as others have said great pub just outside plus plenty of other bars, eateries etc in the vicinity.

Im gutted that i cant go as i have my boy that afternoon, but im debating wether to just go and take him.

He is 5 now , but has no interest in football having previously been bored and fozen at home to oldham last season.

But im thinking barnet will be a bit special and it might ignite a love affair lol

Is there a chance of going there and not getting in?

Ill be there first Away game since Aldershot lol cant wait i thought we had enough to take 3 points anyway but after yesturdays game i am even more assured lol
UP THE BLUES
Who's round is it?

i reckon we'll take a good few more there now what with the improved performances and results. not to mention the superstar bilel hitting goal scoring form.

i'll be there, really looking forward to it. treating the old man for his birthday, aren't i nice.

tickets only £15 in the terraces, no excuse not to go, quick drive down the road happy days.

Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold so far, my mate at work went down last night to get tickets and they said there wasnt many left in the seats

Haven't done an away day for a few seasons but this could be the one.

It'll just be pay on the day and nothing unusual I'm guessing?

Im gutted that i cant go as i have my boy that afternoon, but im debating wether to just go and take him.

He is 5 now , but has no interest in football having previously been bored and fozen at home to oldham last season.

But im thinking barnet will be a bit special and it might ignite a love affair lol

Take him - he can hold the Parrot

I think there is only around 200 seats available and around 1,300 Terrace.

We took over 800 to the JPT game on a Tues night. So it is not out of the question to think we may fill the allocation this time around.

The seats were pretty much full at the JPT game, so if you want a seat I would advise getting your ticket now.

Note that Concessions, U14's and Family tickets are NOT available on the day. So if you are in that bracket get your ticket now or you will pay full rate at the gate - http://www.southendunited.co.uk/page/AwayTicketsDetail/0,,10444~2264484,00.html

Last edited:

just bring him, theres room in the car mate

I think there is only around 200 seats available and around 1,300 Terrace.

We took over 800 to the JPT game on a Tues night. So it is not out of the question to think we may fill the allocation this time around.

The seats were pretty much full at the JPT game, so if you want a seat I would advise getting your ticket now.

Note that Concessions, U14's and Family tickets are NOT available on the day. So if you are in that bracket get your ticket now or you will pay full rate at the gate - http://www.southendunited.co.uk/page/AwayTicketsDetail/0,,10444~2264484,00.html

Well that has put me right off going if i have to pay £15 for a 5 year old at that **** hole of a ground. What a **** take. I cant get to the hall before friday.

Well that has put me right off going if i have to pay £15 for a 5 year old at that **** hole of a ground. What a **** take. I cant get to the hall before friday.

Yeah it is a strange one that mate.

I would buzz the ticket office to check as that seems outrageous to me.

It's my first game of the season. Over the last few weeks my passion has returned! I can't wait, really really excited.
Wish I had gone last night though...

Back