• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President
blimey didnt think their would be that many changes, glad mohsni gets a game tho.

Five changes for Blues at Barnet

SOUTHEND United manager Paul Sturrock has made five changes to his starting line-up for tonight's game at Barnet.

More...

"Bilel Mohsni will also figure on the left wing with Ryan Hall pushing forward alongside Liam Dickinson in attack"

WTF!?!?!?!?!!?

Mohsni has been on the wing the last two times he's come off the bench, from what I can tell.

Not as strong a team as I was expecting. Really hope we're not taking Barnet lightly.

EDIT - completely forgot about the bug going round. That probably explains the line-up.

Looks a very strong team to me after all the earlier scares about illness.
Phillips has obviously passed a fitness test but perhaps having Moshni in from the word go is a precaution that if that twinge Philips had after the last game causes him to breakdown we can do an immediate swp in defence whilst a forward is warming up. And Moshni needs a full run out and might score some goals

He played pretty much on the wing when we went there in the league last season as well, with Sturrock through the middle and Hall wide left.

It's to do with rights as far as I'm aware. BBC Essex don't have the rights to put live football commentary online, whereas they have the rights to broadcast over the radio.

Back