• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well played blues - especially Barker, Grant & Simpson who gave all for the whole game

Barnet 1 - 3 Southend

Couple of questions need answering.
  • Is Moshni the finished article, if not how do we make him the finished product?
  • Who partners Barker??
  • Does Paterson start next game?

Coughlan to partner Barker, Pato up top with Corr. But of course we know what happened last time Pato scored 2 in a cup game, so no doubt Rat Tail will be up front again with Bazza.

Barnet 1 - 3 Southend

Couple of questions need answering.
  • Is Moshni the finished article, if not how do we make him the finished product?
  • Who partners Barker??
  • Does Paterson start next game?
if moshni is banned saturday it will be surprising how much we are gonna miss him as barker will not be the same player.

Coughlan to partner Barker, Pato up top with Corr. But of course we know what happened last time Pato scored 2 in a cup game, so no doubt Rat Tail will be up front again with Bazza.
Will either Corr or Sturrock be fit for Saturday, though? Corr in particular looked to be in some discomfort when he came off on Saturday and Sturrock pulled up midway through the first half and should have come off then.

Talk about knee jerk! Yes, Mohsni has a lot to learn surely he will. He's not the finished article by any means but those who have seen him more than I have seem to reckon that he has something about him and hopefully he will cut this ill discipline out of his game.

He's a walking disaster and this sending off is a blessing in disguise if it gets him out of the team. I don't doubt that he's got the potential to be a very good player but a Club who claim to harbour ambitions of promotion can't afford to carry someone who is learning the game.

He's a walking disaster and this sending off is a blessing in disguise if it gets him out of the team. I don't doubt that he's got the potential to be a very good player but a Club who claim to harbour ambitions of promotion can't afford to carry someone who is learning the game.

this is how i see it, I personally dont even think he is any good at all, he will cost us big time, he should have been sent off saturday IMO. I think from the other players body language and reaction to him at times also shows they find him a bit of a nightmare to play with.

Doubt if anyone is surprised this has happened?. General opinion in the last few weeks was that it was only going to be a matter of time before he was shown a red card. Thankfully it was'nt in a league match against better opposition which cost us 3 points.

Doubt if anyone is surprised this has happened?. General opinion in the last few weeks was that it was only going to be a matter of time before he was shown a red card. Thankfully it was'nt in a league match against better opposition which cost us 3 points.

Certainly on Saturday he could've gone, and at Gills too he got involved in a little bit of a scuffle

Not sure if this is right but I think we'll get one of Wycombe, Brentford or Charlton in the next round,

Not sure if this is right but I think we'll get one of Wycombe, Brentford or Charlton in the next round,

I think it's an open draw for the south region now. Let's hope for a home tie cos I really don't fancy Exeter or Plymouth away on a Tuesday night!

Lots of criticism of Moshni - some justified but some not.

I rate him as having massive potential but readily acknowledge that he is still learning the game - and how can he learn withoiut playing? Loan to Conference perhaps but bearing in mind he doesn't speak much English and is already in a strange country then would this really benefit him?

We are the bottom league so nowhere elese for him to go and get experience really.

I actually think the sending off will be a blessing in disguise as it will hopefully knock some of the 'arrogance/cockiness - whatever' out of him and he will learn from watching in the stands and wishing he was playing not to mention the showing Sturrock and Widdrington will have given him!!

In any event, I would take Moshni 10 out of 10 against Prosser.

Back