• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Barney up for POTM

Pubey

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10444~1815690,00.html

"Southend United striker Lee Barnard has been nominated for the Powerade League One Player of the Month award today.

Barnard, 25, has been shortlisted for the September gong which will be announced live on Sky Sports Soccer AM tomorrow morning.

The former Tottenham trainee scored four goals last month, including a hattrick against Leyton Orient."

However, he faces competition from Nicky Forster (Brighton), Carl Baker (Stockport) and Grant Holt (Norwich) for the prize.

Shock - you posting on a thread about Mr Barnard :p

Yes, I know it is a shock ........ however, I just thought it must have been a while since we have had a Blues player up for this award, so lets applaud :clap:
P.S I do post on a variety of other subjects :p(scratches her head for examples!) x

Yes, I know it is a shock ........ however, I just thought it must have been a while since we have had a Blues player up for this award, so lets applaud :clap:
P.S I do post on a variety of other subjects :p(scratches her head for examples!) x

Prediction League Roxy! ;)

Yeah, but that's normally trying to pick hairs from BLUEBLOOD's arse. :stunned:

Harry! Not a nice image for this early hour :stunned:. As we'll be well on the road by then would be good if someone watching can let me know if he wins - hopefully we can then celebrate with him at the ground!

Never mind - let's hope he scores today and gets off to a good start for October.

As Forster won, I'm surprised we have'nt had a Spartan gloat yet t****r

Sad to relate Spartan tendered his resignation from SZ and this has been with great regret accepted. :nope:

Back