• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barracked by Leeds fans, and then.........

Yes, but for every decent photo, there's one like this -
SarahBrightman03.jpg

And she did allow ALW to put it in her... nasty.

well im off to see her in Northampton next week and shall wear my southend shirt with pride !! :)

well im off to see her in Northampton next week and shall wear my southend shirt with pride !! :)

I wore mine with pride.........you will enjoy Hazey....she was amazing

done all the classics....my highlight was both "Windmills in your mind" and "All Cried out"

Chatted with her when we flew out to the Fiorentina game in the 90's. Very nice woman, slightly shy, but what a great voice!!

i had the privilege of sitting next to 'Alf' at Stans last game for us against Luton Town back in the 90's . . . . chatted for most of the game a found her really down to earth (like the rest of us Blues supporters) - oh, and i agree, she is amazing live

as for Mr Lloyd-Webber - he's more likely to be found in a zoo rather than Yazoo

:flamer:

Al

i had the privilege of sitting next to 'Alf' at Stans last game for us against Luton Town back in the 90's

That was probably her last game as well:hilarious:

Not sure, but has anyone actually seen her at Roots Hall since the mid 90's??

I think she had a family shortly after that and moved up to Hertfordshire somewhere. Havent seen her at the Hall since but I cant believe she didnt attend any of our cup finals or the Man U game. Surely not.... Once a Blue always a Blue.

Back