• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barrett Back and Francis at Right Mid

Somerset Ex-TTB

Members
Tilly obviously thinks that Francis sterling performance at CB has allowed him the freedom of right wing.

No Milsom in the squad, Moussa back on the bench, Harding in for Herd

Mk Dons v Southend United

See you all in the chat room shortly people..:)

Starting line-up.

Southend: Mildenhall, Sankofa, Clarke, Barrett, Harding, Francis, Grant, McCormack, Stanislas, Revell, Freedman,

Subs: Joyce, Herd, Moussa, Betsy, Barnard.

Its a shame he doesnt have Francis at CB - he was quality on Friday. At least there is no Milson - hope that's not an injury & that Tilly has seen enough - won't be happy if were to sign him next week.

Shame for Johnny, but harding is v good. Sankofa also played very well on Friday - and I've not been his biggest fan so far.

Its a shame he doesnt have Francis at CB - he was quality on Friday. At least there is no Milson - hope that's not an injury & that Tilly has seen enough - won't be happy if were to sign him next week.

Shame for Johnny, but harding is v good. Sankofa also played very well on Friday - and I've not been his biggest fan so far.

Have to agree with you there. Sankofa won't get forward too much, but what we need is clean sheets...

Bit of a odd decsion to bring Barrett back and ship Francis to the right wing?

But Harding over Herd might be the better choice.

Bit of a odd decsion to bring Barrett back and ship Francis to the right wing?

For me it's a good decision, with Sankofa and Francis down the right we should be defensivley more solid down that side. Moving Grant back to his favoured central position over the average-at-best Milsom is another positive to come from this re-shuffle. Nice to see the Moose back on the bench too. Would have liked to see Barney start with Dougie so we have more goal threat but I'm sure that's only a matter of time.

I am dissapointed that Herd is out for Harding. I was initially impressed by Harding but the last few games I saw with him in, he looked poor and would have preferred Herd was given a longer run. That said, maybe experience is better at a good MK Dons side

1-0 down already. It could be a long, long afternoon.

Delighted to see Moose back on the bench. I hope Tilly now realises that it is far better to go with him in the squad than Milsom and that Milson is going back now to Fulham. I really do not think that as a fringe Premier League player he has contributed much to Southend at all during his time here.

Very interesting to see that there is no place for Walker on the bench. I wonder if he has a knock or if this is a decision by Tilly to leave him out.

1-0 down already. It could be a long, long afternoon.

Delighted to see Moose back on the bench. I hope Tilly now realises that it is far better to go with him in the squad than Milsom and that Milson is going back now to Fulham. I really do not think that as a fringe Premier League player he has contributed much to Southend at all during his time here.

Very interesting to see that there is no place for Walker on the bench. I wonder if he has a knock or if this is a decision by Tilly to leave him out.

Moussa is no thte answer, in facr, probably another problem to add to tilly's long list.

Moussa is no thte answer, in facr, probably another problem to add to tilly's long list.

I never said that he was the answer but I am pleased he is back in the squad at the expense of an average player who is only at Southend to gain experience before going back to the fringes of the Premiership.

Still when has truth or fact ever mattered to you "Wet Pants"?

Total bollocks decision to bring barrett and Harding back in. You do not change a winning team. Herd was superb at LB on Friday and Francis at CB.

So we ship Francis to right wing - I feel really sorry for the guy, tilson is destroying the bloke.

Tilson has to come out and take all the blame for today with his team selection. We keep a clean sheet on Friday, Barrett comes back in and within 10 minutes we've conceeded from a set piece.

Sorry but why the **** would you change the back 4 from the last game. Also yeah Francis is going to feel really settled playing 3 different positions in 3 games.

I never said that he was the answer but I am pleased he is back in the squad at the expense of an average player who is only at Southend to gain experience before going back to the fringes of the Premiership.

Still when has truth or fact ever mattered to you "Wet Pants"?

You know what chuckles, if you weren't so caught up in yourself, you might be a good poster on here. Shame eh? And how is anything you just said, truth or fact? I am sure it is definitely opinion... "I am pleased" usually means it's a personal view - No worries though, crack on and enjoy yourself.

Moussa is inexperienced, and to be honest, shocking at times. Hopefully another loan period will see him go somewhere again.

shouldnt of changed the team!! Barrett shouldve been on the bench and Herd shouldve played. Herd should play vs chelsea and if we arent expecting nothing against them it would be a great opportunity for him

A strange selection policy today. Three changes just to allow Barrett back into the team! Stupid, stupid & stupid!

What about if Tilly knows that Francis is going? Oh i dunno,Tilly knows that Franno ain't the ticket at that position so it's baffling.

Back