• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Just to let you all know that artwork has all been sent over etc... And will be delivered shortly!

Would be nice to present it on the pitch to Adam or something before a game!

I believe we have gone for a lightweight but strong material so it can be taken away (Ayrshire will have to confirm that please)

A special thanks as always to Andy (Kent shrimper) who has once again at his own cost made this possible, not to mention the zone getting some much needed donations.

We are still waiting for several members to get their purses out and donate, especially those who said they would in the previous thread.

The following members pledged their support

Please let me know if you have paid yet and by what means

Shrimperforlife
FarmdogSUFC
Jimmyshrimp
Shrimpercj
Monkwell
Jim Levenstein
BillTheShrimper
Shrimpboy
Amsemp
DTS
Alrounce on Scunny coach?
Leeblue
Blues’n’twos
dbarrington23
Swisstony £10 with Scott

Cheers Ken/John

Just to let you all know that artwork has all been sent over etc... And will be delivered shortly!

Would be nice to present it on the pitch to Adam or something before a game!

I believe we have gone for a lightweight but strong material so it can be taken away (Ayrshire will have to confirm that please)

A special thanks as always to Andy (Kent shrimper) who has once again at his own cost made this possible, not to mention the zone getting some much needed donations.

Yep top bloke Kent Shrimper:thumbsup:

Make the banner waterproof .... now that would make a good Shelter.

Can you remind on methods of payment please? Ta

Make the banner waterproof .... now that would make a good Shelter.

Can you remind on methods of payment please? Ta

Click the donate button in either Mcnasty or Cricko's signature. Or use the green donate button at the top of the forum.

Don't forget guys the site does not run itself for free and for what we get as an online community we are miles and miles ahead of other clubs

So correct Scott..Andy as usual is being the star he is here...but the target we set for for this to work has only raised £155 so far of the target of £350...very disappointing really after so many initial offers....I guess it will go ahead anyway.. but I am not so sure for the future this is the way to raise funds for The Zone..albeit I KNOW you had our best interests at heart, which we thank you for.

So far members have donated a disappointing £155.

Ten people have contributed and many more pledged their money but have yet to pay.

If you just wish to donate to the running of the Zone, there is nothing to stop you as costs are rising year on year and we need finances to keep the site in tip-top condition ------ we could always go back to much cheaper, smaller server space and see the forums crash when we had more than 200 people on it at any one time.

Please support the Zone

Back