• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barrett FIT

Fit and mstch fit not the same thing.

Good to have him available but dont see him starting the next couple of games.

Fit and mstch fit not the same thing.

Good to have him available but dont see him starting the next couple of games.

yeah, no way tilly will start him. i love seeing barrett play, he really shows passion and seems always to try his hardest. just the sort of player i like to see. plus he gives us a little extra when he attacks, always lively when he gets in the box.

i know, what about freddy and barrett up front? :D :D :D :D

As he has been out for a while i would expect that when he will get the nod he will fight for his place. Hopefully for the rest of the season.

You never know Tilly might apply some form of squad rotation like he has done on holiday weekends over the past 2 seasons or so?

Oh yeah, that reminds me, is Paul Simpson going to moan about us getting an extra days rest like that plank Andy Ritchie did last year?

Good news, not because Barrett should play, but because he's someone who knows the importance of the Essex derby. IMHO its important to have around the place players who are from around Southend and who know what this game means.

i'd do Barrett at RB for Francis and Hammell in for Hunt. I think Francis has done well recently but after Hull things have to change and who better to bring in than Barrett.

Back