• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Barrett on the brink of being announced....?

Kammy was reporting on the Leeds/Millwall game and he said early on that Adam had got Millwall well fired up, so, regardless of the fact they had a lot less possession, they were battling.

I can’t even remember what battling looks like, it’s been that long.

Kammy was reporting on the Leeds/Millwall game and he said early on that Adam had got Millwall well fired up, so, regardless of the fact they had a lot less possession, they were battling.
Look at the match stats shots on goal .possession with no end product is not a good way to win a football match. I was at the game and Adam did get all the players and supporters fired up with a very good performance by Millwall.

Can’t see Gary Waddock being in charge next Saturday think he has done okay but time is now Ron to make your decision

It was Leeds by the way it don’t need much to get millwall fired up

Can’t see Gary Waddock being in charge next Saturday think he has done okay but time is now Ron to make your decision
If he done O.K then we need to change the whole squad and if that is the case no manager would come

If he done O.K then we need to change the whole squad and if that is the case no manager would come
I’m sure someone will come I had heard it is Larsson who ever does get the job will relish the challenge of keeping us up

Anyone coming in would be mad to take on this lot. You'd want some hefty reassurances from ron for the january window for sure.

Back