• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barrett

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Is anybody like me worried that our goals realy should be from our strikers and not a defender don't get me wrong Barretts been superb but I just dont think he can be a fountain of goals forever!
sad.gif

I agree, Just as long as someone is putting them in I couldn't care who gets them!

I don't expect him to score all season,however I feel Dudders is good for a dozen goal per season, in the Benjamin mould.

I would like to see us sign a proven goalscorer, however money and proven goalscorers aren't plentyful at this level, so as long as we are still creating chances, I can see us getting a couple of goals a game at present.

I am more concerned about our inability tokeepclean sheets though!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Sep. 19 2004,17:47)]Is anybody like me worried that our goals realy should be from our strikers and not a defender don't get me wrong Barretts been superb but I just dont think he can be a fountain of goals forever!  
sad.gif
Something im worried about but i think the strikers know this and if we are winning games, confidence will grow and hopefully we have had 2 good away wins and we can really build on this and improve our home form.

Agreed though the strikers need to bag more.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Sep. 19 2004,19:45)]Something im worried about but i think the strikers know this...
What a f*cking ego! FM now thinks the strikers know what bothers him!

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Back