• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barrett

For the record I am fed up with the abuse on this forum when someone posts an opinion, having had the same experience as Shrimp Curry. I think it should stop or the perpitrators banned by the mods.

As for Barretts sending off. I think that the actual sending off was ridiculous, but Adam had been warned several times before the incident and I could see it coming tbh.

Wasn't at the game but on radio, and on here (read through official match thread) kept saying Barrett has got to be careful WELL before the sending off.

Thought we looked much better defensively once Barrett went off. Be interesting to see how we play without him on Tuesday. Personally don't think we will miss him.

Yeah im being serious, its my honest opinion and I can genuinely say im suprised nobody agrees, as you say its all about opinions. Also a two footed tackle is a ref card there days, regardless of whether you win the ball. Would like to see it again now, im convinced it was a bad one but maybe im wrong, it is all about opinions and I feel Barrett let the side down today by not using his brain a bit more. Just expect to be able to post without some of the abuse you get on here.

That begs the question, why did he get a yellow then ?

If it was as bad as you say then the ref would have given you a straight red, no one, even the ref seems to agree with your version....

thought the barrett sending off was a complete joke, based on the facts 1st tackle he won the ball and the second was just a foul nothing more! Couldnt understand why Price and Harte never got booked both Dirty all game

Saw the highlights on iPlayer. Didn't show the 1st yellow but the 2nd was a joke. He swung at a loose ball and caught the guy as he went for it as well. Joke!!

Thing that annoyed me most on Saturday, was that every time a decision went against us, Carlisle had 3 or 4 players around the ref trying to get him to book or send someone off. And the worse thing is that the ref just let them get away with it...

Back