• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barrington...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ July 20 2004,10:55)]he hardly eva got picked for the first team!!! thats my point but when he did he performed and still got dropped.  Bazza is a top geezer and i seriously hope he proves losers like u wrong this season.  now unlike u i got work to do.

P.s hav u broke up for summer holidays yet u newman bum boy

Enough Said

COME ON BAZZA!!!!!!!
Hmmm. Obviously a mate of Belgrave's.

Hope you work somewhere you don't have to use logic and grammar.

ARE YOU BELGRAVES MUM,YEAH U MUST BE NO OTHER SANE PERSON WOULD COME OUT WITH ALL THE TOILET U HAVE ...BELGRAVE DID HAVE A LITTLE ABILITY BUT f**k ME WAS HE LAZY

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ July 20 2004,10:40)]Ohh yeah i forgot your not supposed to like southend united players on shrimperzone
Very convenient for you to say this when sticking up for Belgrave... yet it seems okay for you to pull Newman to pieces when, he too, was a Southend player (and it could be argued that, for any faults... he gave more to the club than Belgrave).

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 20 2004,14:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ July 20 2004,10:40)]Ohh yeah i forgot your not supposed to like southend united players on shrimperzone
Very convenient for you to say this when sticking up for Belgrave... yet it seems okay for you to pull Newman to pieces when, he too, was a Southend player (and it could be argued that, for any faults... he gave more to the club than Belgrave).

rock.gif
and when Newman was shown the exit door, he left us in a much healthier position than Wignall did!
wink.gif

the reason im stickin up for belgrave and dissin newman is because he was the one that ruined belgrave. He kileed his confidence for god sake. At the end of the day i hope bazza joins a bigger club than us one day so you lot would just shut the hell up. Newman was good in his era but to play himself upfront when he was past it was an absolute joke. The man is a complete ***

and as for u elmo putney im fed up with people keep sayin r u so n so's mum everytime you stick up for a player. Yeah first of all its funny but u lot jus milk it. Grow up punk

w(@nk)G14 + BELGRAVE = T*wt
biggrin.gif

Go on then, go back to work sc*king BELGRAVE d*ck!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ July 20 2004,16:58)]Grow up punk
laugh.gif

The audacity of telling somebody to 'grow up' with that kind of lobotomised lingo.

'So go ahead... make my day'.

tounge.gif

oi welsh shrimper u jus got the ache coz ur welsh it aint my fault. Belgrave could probably get into the Welsh national team if he was welsh so shut ur pie hole junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back