• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Barrow v Southend United

Maybe Akinola and ANG are the ones being referred to when PB mentioned certain players hiding in the treatment room
I think PB’s sort of player has an injection and gets on with it- which is why he likes players like Dieng, Demetriou, Holmes, White, McCormack. They are desperate to play and stick their hands up when the chips are down. Think he sees that in Egbri and Cordner too.

People ask why he plays RHF- similarly I think he does what he’s asked to do and works his nuts off. I’ve noticed he has putting himself about more as well even if his tackling is out of the Paul Scholes school sometimes.

I think PB’s sort of player has an injection and gets on with it- which is why he likes players like Dieng, Demetriou, Holmes, White, McCormack. They are desperate to play and stick their hands up when the chips are down. Think he sees that in Egbri and Cordner too.

People ask why he plays RHF- similarly I think he does what he’s asked to do and works his nuts off. I’ve noticed he has putting himself about more as well even if his tackling is out of the Paul Scholes school sometimes.
Really? I thought his tackling was more David Mooney or Robson Kanu? Half hearted and just effort for show without any conviction 9 from 10 times.

I can see this ending up like Harrogate v Cambridge United did last night.....

Back