• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barry! Barry Corr!

Not sure if I liked him running 40 yards to get involved with a row (think it's was after a foul on grant). Shows good spirit, but also lack of discipline on corr's part...

Nah, **** it - I liked it!

Barry Corr’s target of a score at Southend United

10:03am Monday 4th October 2010

BARRY Corr secured Southend United a 1-0 win over Lincoln City on Saturday and then insisted he was the man to bag 20 goals for Blues this season.
Many critics believe Paul Sturrock’s new-look side lack the firepower to push for promotion this season.
But Corr, who has already scored five times this term, is confident he can continue to hit the back of the net on a regular basis.
“People keep saying we need a 20-goal-a-season striker but I think well I’m here and I can do that,” said the 25-year-old.
“I’ve had a lot of injuries in the past which have stopped me and last season wasn’t great for me either.
“I think I was probably at the wrong club but I’m back with Paul Sturrock now and he plays the game the way I like to play, so I’m confident of scoring goals.
The manager has also set me a target of 20 goals and that’s certainly what I’m aiming for too.”

15 will do nicely, Bazza ... :thumbsup:

Back