• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
He should be hanging his head in shame after today..You are brought on to help the team maybe beat Bury and what do you do ...act like a child and get yourself sent off within 15 mins to leave your side down to 10 men... Out for three games now because of you ineptitude and stupid behaviour..Overated.com. Team player my arse.

This could actually work in our favour as Phil must now abandon his 451 and play 442!

This could actually work in our favour as Phil must now abandon his 451 and play 442!

You'd think so, but then he should have adapted the tactic to suit Freddy and didnt.

Somethings got to change and that may be a blessing in disguise.

You'd think so, but then he should have adapted the tactic to suit Freddy and didnt.

Somethings got to change and that may be a blessing in disguise.

Phil has IMO got to bite the bullet and chuck in the youngsters as in Jason and Jack,The old veterans have had their time so need to move over for the youths.

I'd love to have seen the reaction on this place if a certain Frenchman had done the same thing. DoubleStandardsZone

Phil has IMO got to bite the bullet and chuck in the youngsters as in Jason and Jack,The old veterans have had their time so need to move over for the youths.

As discussed for weeks, if Brown doesnt feel Williams is ready I dont see the point in putting him on just because he is different.

We want better players, not just different ones.

As discussed for weeks, if Brown doesnt feel Williams is ready I dont see the point in putting him on just because he is different.

We want better players, not just different ones.

If he don't play we will never know if he is indeed better,The thought of Fred and Lee up top zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Barry should have learned from previous disciplinary issue's he has had. Let us all down today and and as a senior pro should be setting a better example to his team mates

did anyone actually see what he did? I missed it and walking out some guy said he did a Pardew?

Having a few verbals from their penalty area to the halfway line when Corr lent in with his head and the player went down. Total over the top reaction from their defender. Total stupidity from Corr. Red card all day long in modern football I'm afraid.

What even happened? I didn't see anything.

From the East stand it seemed as he walked past the guy he made contact and the player went down. Couldnt see too clearly as the sun was very bright ! Dont think the ref saw anything and it was the lino who drew his attention to it. As he was also on the East side cant really understand why the sun wasnt in his eyes too! Also Im sure the guy who went down was involved in a challenge with Straker in 1st half. Went down but the ref told him to get up and waved play on.

Corr is so overrated. Yes he puts in a shift - but so would I!!!!
As a pro footballer? Not much good.

A target man forward who has scored 20 goals in a season? Given his injury history and the fact that he's not a natural finisher, he's still a very decent footballer and deserves a lot of respect for what he's given us. Corr can't do it all when 'natural finishers' like Barnard and Eastwood just aren't chipping in with goals.

Think of all the target men strikers we've had who haven't been a patch on Corr.

Having said that, it's very frustrating he's yet again done something silly to get sent off.

He should be hanging his head in shame after today..You are brought on to help the team maybe beat Bury and what do you do ...act like a child and get yourself sent off within 15 mins to leave your side down to 10 men... Out for three games now because of you ineptitude and stupid behaviour..Overated.com. Team player my arse.

I know I will be the the victim of the SZ police but did you see what Corr was alleged to have done?

Back