• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
Seems like we could be up against him in Pre Season, as its rumoured he's interested in the available job at The Daggers!

I haven't heard anything about it myself, but their board is full of posts about him and it's supposed to have been mentioned on Sky Sports News.

Forget I ever made this post! It turns out it was a long winded wind up by a few Peterborough fans.

Why they felt the need to spend the entire afternoon posing as interested Dagenham fans I don't know! They must have been extremely bored, even if they did make it seem very believeable, from reading the posts.

Was going to say Bazza owns Peterborough so it's a bit hard for him to then go to another club without selling Boro.

Don't think y ou can own one club yet be manager at another league rules and all that. A bit like you can't be a director at two clubs at the same time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 06 2004,08:00)]A bit like you can't be a director at two clubs at the same time.
Yea, Anton Johnson.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ April 06 2004,08:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 06 2004,08:00)]A bit like you can't be a director at two clubs at the same time.
Yea, Anton Johnson.  
tounge.gif
The rules which Scriv refers to were created precisely as a result of Johnson's nefarious activites...

ghostface.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 06 2004,13:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ April 06 2004,08:53)]
[b said:
Yea, Anton Johnson.  
tounge.gif
The rules which Scriv refers to were created precisely as a result of Johnson's nefarious activites...

ghostface.gif

Matt
True.

Read (one of) his insolvency files on work experience. Interesting reading.
tounge.gif

I see that at half time in the Posh defeat at Bristol City Bobby Gould quit as 1st team coach and walked out.They lost 1-0 and prompting Fat Judas's to say

"I should imagine I have had the worst month personally in my life - and that took the biscuit," Fry told the club's website.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Sep. 30 2004,11:44)]So has Conny scored for them mugs yet??

rock.gif
He may have done in the local brothel!
biggrin.gif

I think we all found out the answer to that in December 1993!
Hopefully the excitement of actually seeing London Rd full will push him over the edge .....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ June 16 2005,15:36)]I see the Fat Judas has organised a Testimonial for himself at Peterborough. Over 14,000 tickets have been sold for the match in July against Man U.

Has the man no shame?
mad.gif
laugh.gif

He might be a fat Judas ****, but you've got to hand it to him, he's got one heck of a brass neck on him - not least because, despite the fact that most Posh fans loathe him and despite the fact that he managed to get Posh relegated this season, he has still managed to flog 14,000 tickets!

oops.gif
laugh.gif

There goes a man who could set up a bikini shop in Greenland and make it work... Hey ho, if only he'd stayed, the fool.

down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 16 2005,17:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ June 16 2005,15:36)]I see the Fat Judas has organised a Testimonial for himself at Peterborough. Over 14,000 tickets have been sold for the match in July against Man U.

Has the man no shame?
mad.gif
laugh.gif

He might be a fat Judas ****, but you've got to hand it to him, he's got one heck of a brass neck on him - not least because, despite the fact that most Posh fans loathe him and despite the fact that he managed to get Posh relegated this season, he has still managed to flog 14,000 tickets!

No doubt he is saying that it is a way of getting the 400k he has put in (re mortgaging his house on the way) back in part without screwing the club.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ June 16 2005,18:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 16 2005,17:43)]
[b said:

Has the man no shame?
mad.gif
laugh.gif

No doubt he is saying that it is a way of getting the 400k he has put in (re mortgaging his house on the way) back in part without screwing the club.
Indeed, although that was his choice... after all, his former chairman Peter Boizot had plenty of money (via Pizza Express), but Fat Judas decided he wanted to run the show.

It's yet another reason why he was clearly the heir to Webby when he came to us in 1993...

rock.gif

i heard that the long serving posh keeper was due to have a testimonial in the summer, but fatso decided that he wanted a testimonial instead and also charge £14.00 for it. all to watch Manchester Yankee's C team. what C'[ck smoker.

Back