• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barrymore

Leeboy

Original and possibly best
Staff member
appearing in Celeb Big Brother this month.

What's everyone's opinion on the one-time 'TV Funnyman' and alleged gay murderer?

_38285109_barrymore300.jpg

I think people should back off n leave the guy alone. Thought he was great when he was on the tv, very funny bloke.

I have no opinion of him. He wasn't THAT funny, after all.

what happened at his house was unfortunate and no one is sure of what exactly happened so taken that into acount I think we should all leve him alone. I think its quite sad he had to leave this country that he loves in order to escape the press and the public criticism

That has to be potential car-crash tele along the lines of Les Dennis & Vanessa Feltz when they were in there!

What's the full line-up?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Jan. 04 2006,12:41)]I have no opinion of him. He wasn't THAT funny, after all.
Totally agree he wasn't funny!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 04 2006,12:41)]what happened at his house was unfortunate and no one is sure of what exactly happened so taken that into acount I think we should all leve him alone. I think its quite sad he had to leave this country that he loves in order to escape the press and the public criticism
It was f*cking unfortunate for the bloke who was found dead, from drowning and with horrendous internal injuries.

Barrymore is a sick monster who should never be allowed to show his shamed face on British TV again.

PS he was never funny in the first place, awight....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Jan. 04 2006,15:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 04 2006,12:41)]what happened at his house was unfortunate and no one is sure of what exactly happened so taken that into acount I think we should all leve him alone. I think its quite sad he had to leave this country that he loves in order to escape the press and the public criticism
It was f*cking unfortunate for the bloke who was found dead, from drowning and with horrendous internal injuries.

Barrymore is a sick monster who should never be allowed to show his shamed face on British TV again.

PS he was never funny in the first place, awight....
am i right in saying the poor geeza who died had been fisted or something? hence the injuries,wasn't he married with kids n all? i make wessex right,barrymore is a sex case who should still be in prison

Hang on, hang on. There were lots of people at that party, all there consensually. It's a bit heavy to paint Barrymore as some kind of mincing Fred West.

There's every chance he was pilled off his tits and sat on the sofa gurning while whatever happened happened. The media just threw a few circumstances into the mixer and let the public make up their own mind. This is rarely a good thing.

The only thing the bloke is definitely guilty of is allowing people to take drugs in his house. If that's an offence that warrants prison, this messageboard is about to get really quiet!

and lobbing a dead bloke into the pool after he had pegged it due to barrymores drug fueled version of pass the parcel..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CANV @ Jan. 04 2006,17:14)]and lobbing a dead bloke into the pool after he had pegged it due to barrymores drug fueled version of pass the parcel..
And then refused point blank to say anything other than "No Comment" at the inquest.

Regardless of the circumstances leading to his death, surely his relatives have a right to know the truth about his demise as opposed to a third rate John Cleese impressionist deciding that they don't.

I hope that BB is this years big switch off

And apparently he is getting 150k for appearing
mad.gif

Apparently theres 8 "celebrities" going in...

Barrymore, Dennis Rodman, Anna Nicole Smith, Shane McGowan, Johnny Vegas are the only names i've heard so far as they won't release the list until sometime today.

Back