• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bart Griemink

Napster

No ⭐
chauffeur-with-cap.jpg

Now runs his own chauffeur company in Lincoln

Lincolnshire Chauffeur Services
Chauffeur driven car hire for Lincolnshire and Peterborough
Our business is based in South Lincolnshire, from where my wife originates. However, I was born in Holland and came to this country in 1995. I have played professional football for the past fifteen years, playing for Birmingham, Peterborough, Swindon and Southend. Unfortunately, I had to retire due to injury in May 2006.

We established our private hire business on the first of September 2006. We deliver an executive door to door chauffeur service to any destination in the UK. The car we use for our services is a luxury Mercedes people carrier. We can carry up to five passengers.

I am a member of The British Chauffeurs Guild (permit No 2722CT) and we are fully insured and licensed with the local authority.

http://www.lincolnshirechauffeurservices.com

Who is going to start off a thread headed "Daryll is a better driver than Bart" then to be just like the old days?

Good luck to Bart. Always liked him and he gave good service to all the clubs he played for.

He really was an appauling keeper, but hope that all goes well for him.

This did make me laugh though.

You sure your talking about the right goalkeeper here? You thinking of Wyan Wobinson or Carl Emberson??

Bart did a very good job for us, can only remember one mistake during his time here. He also saved a 90th minute penalty away at Bury as well. Having the Bartman at the Club provided Darryl with some real competition, and by his own admission it made him a much better goalkeeper.

Bart was the first keeper to make Darryl look at his game and improve it, so I am glad we had him. Good luck to him!!

Who is going to start off a thread headed "Daryll is a better driver than Bart" then to be just like the old days?

Good luck to Bart. Always liked him and he gave good service to all the clubs he played for.

Darryl will usurp Bart by having his own aviation business when he calls it a day. Here is an exclusive photo of Darryl in his flying machine:

ND3069-L.jpg

FM dares to say otherwise.

27576392fs4.jpg

Not the best goalkeeping stats, quite good at coaching the attackers though, then again, he's always been adaptable.

Yep, Darryl struggles too much at crossroads and T-Junctions.

bart did a good job for us he came in and did what tilly wanted him to do
does look a bit silly in that uniform tho

Back