• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Battle of the Cheeses

Which is the cheesiest Cheese?

• British Camembert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buxton Blue

• Caerphilly

• Chesire

• Cornish Yarg

• Derby

• Dovedale

• Gruyere

• Lancashire

• Sage Derby

• Shropshire Blue

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jedi Shrimper

formerly Drastic™
It's British Cheese Week! A fact that will be roundly celebrated in the DS household tonight with the mother of all cheeseboards.

Thought we ought to have a battle of the cheeses to celebrate - remember it's BRITISH cheeses only*. (Choices taken from British Cheese Board [yes really] website)

Also on twitter there's a Songs about cheese punfest going on and we haven't had a good old pun-a-thon for ages so get your cheese based songs on here too.

*First one to make a knob-cheese joke get's red. So don't say I didn't warn you!

Last edited:
I'm too modest to make the obvious point that Yorkshire Blue is best, so I'll just go for brie.

Strong Cheddar,really is the food of the Gods,especially when eaten with grapes bloody tip top.

Something I shall be doing later. I'll be stopping in the supermarket to assemble the cheeseboard to end all cheeseboards for tonight.

Prima Donna

10418.jpg

Lovely stuff!

Back