• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle Of The Geoff King Replacements

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
Cast your nominees here, the usual will then follow then we can parade our winner at the AGM to oust him.

I'll offer Peter Jones

If a dragon cant help us out of this mess then I dont know who could?

Shed loads of contacts, would no doubt sort out our season card entry problem with his technical bods. Also being 7ft he could no doubt pull on blue shirt and play for us in a variety of positions if short.

Cast your nominees here, the usual will then follow then we can parade our winner at the AGM to oust him.

I'll offer Peter Jones

Shed loads of contacts, would no doubt sort out our season card entry problem with his technical bods. Also being 7ft he could no doubt pull on blue shirt and play for us in a variety of positions if short.

At 7ft tall he's anything but short.:nope:

I'll offer Peter Jones

Theo Paphitis is perhaps the more obvious choice - look what he achieved whilst chairman of Millwall?

Theo Paphitis is perhaps the more obvious choice - look what he achieved whilst chairman of Millwall?

What about all the members of the Dragon Den?

I could imagine it now. Ron Martin being slated by all of them after asking for £50m for 1% of the club.

Dragons-Dent-Duncan-Bannatyne.jpg

I'M OOOT

Kermit the Frog and Elmo could do a better job than Geoff King is.
We could get Rick Parry in.

Interesting rumour (from a guy my boss knows) is that Peter Jones is totally skint. Was when he got on to the show, was until very recently.

Now probably doing ok, but up to a few months back was all front with no cash to back it up.

An interesting fact about Peter Jones? He's a slimy lookin' piece of worm ridden filth.

Interesting rumour (from a guy my boss knows) is that Peter Jones is totally skint. Was when he got on to the show, was until very recently.

Now probably doing ok, but up to a few months back was all front with no cash to back it up.

An interesting fact about Peter Jones? He's a slimy lookin' piece of worm ridden filth.

A lot of these entrepreneurs will lose and win millions throughout their lives on business deals. Look at people like Alan Sugar and Richard Branson. Both have been bankrupted before I believe.

Its the nous to keep coming back and building up that makes them smart business people.

I've also heard an interesting fact about Peter Jones. Those Money Supermarket adverts of his are the biggest load of **** on the telly at the moment.

A lot of these entrepreneurs will lose and win millions throughout their lives on business deals. Look at people like Alan Sugar and Richard Branson. Both have been bankrupted before I believe.

Its the nous to keep coming back and building up that makes them smart business people.

Oh definitely. But what I got told was that he bullshitted his way onto the show about how much money he earned, then got a few ideas via the contestants and made his money that way.

He used the show and the contestants' ideas to get himself rolling, rather than the contestants using him and his cash so to speak...

Back