• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the Mo's - 1st Rnd - Heat 7

Which Mo' Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jedi Shrimper

formerly Drastic™
General Melchett (Drastic™)
v
JD Samson (Another Surrey Shrimper)

Get Ready, Get Set, Mo!

Last edited:
tumblr_mbg4uagqJl1rog95qo1_1280.jpg

'Baaah!'

I bet you always thought it was Melchett making that noise didn't you? Well it wasn't, it was his 'tash. Bask in it's magnificance for a moment. Thick and bristling yet with a refined curl at the end, it's the kind of 'tash everyman secretly wants.

GENERAL MELCHETT: Something's the matter. Something sinister and something grotesque. And what's worse is that it's going on right here under my very nose.
CAPTAIN BLACKADDER: Sir, your moustache is lovely...

I have no idea who JD Samson is, and quite frankly I don't care. A vote against the legend of Stephen Fry and Blackadder is a sin.

I have no idea who JD Samson is, and quite frankly I don't care. A vote against the legend of Stephen Fry and Blackadder is a sin.
Soz for rocking up late I've been wandering round Milton Keynes looking for MK to beat some care into him. Couldn't find him though. Thanks Drastic for putting the pic up of the lovely Ms Samson. Most people that dig her band Le Tigre do so because they were into the original Riot Grrrls Bikini Kill. Le Tigre are a bit pop at times but BK never sported the tash. Fry has a top tash but its a real live woman against a fictional character here.......fair enough, its the taking part that counts.

[video=youtube;aqhntKPh2EY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqhntKPh2EY&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Movember becomes Decembeard which rolls into Januhairy

this is a better song if you like basic tunes and a bit of shreiking (which I do)

[video=youtube;KHOZwyNilZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHOZwyNilZs&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]

Back