• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the random song choices

MK Shrimper

Striker
Anyone up for this? Pick any song from time immemorial and we'll pit them against each other like mighty Gladiators fighting in a bear pit until only one is standing.

Add your choice below:

MK: Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones

With one of the best guitar intros of all time my entry is Dire Straights - Money for Nothing

Anyone up for this? Pick any song from time immemorial and we'll pit them against each other like mighty Gladiators fighting in a bear pit until only one is standing.

Add your choice below:

My favourite Stones song that.

I'll put in

Praying for time - George Michael

As you have Said Random song

BRR: We’ll meet again - Vera Lynn
70NB: If I Can Dream - Elvis
RHB: Dire Straights - Money for Nothing
KAB: Time Was - Wishbone Ash
RO: Praying for time - George Michael
MC: All of my heart - ABC
Naps: Leaving me Now - Level 42
Prawn: Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
BA1: Enter Sandman - Metallica
GYS: Smoke on the water ((Deep Purple Mk 2 live version) - Deep Purple
Flinty: All along the Watchtower - Jimmi Hendrix Experience
Jim: London Calling - The Clash
FS: Rhythm of the Night - Corona
BB: 5-4-3-2-1 - Manfred Mann
MK2: Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
RHB2: Evanescence - Wake me up inside

Anymore for anymore?

Last edited:
Rhythm of the Night by Corona - this isn't me trying to be clever, honestly it's not, but I've had this stuck in my head for days... it was only just now I realised who it was by when I Googled it,

I don't expect to win, but I thought it's in my head, so why not...

Rhythm of the Night by Corona - this isn't me trying to be clever, honestly it's not, but I've had this stuck in my head for days... it was only just now I realised who it was by when I Googled it,

I don't expect to win, but I thought it's in my head, so why not...

Nice to have something that isn't over 30 years old. :Hilarious:

Nice to have something that isn't over 30 years old. :Hilarious:
Following the addition of the MK age limitations I shall bung in Evanescence - Wake me up inside. Released 2003 and therefore young in my book. Bit like @fatshrimp, this has been stuck in my head on the earworm loop for some while.

Back