• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Well that was Round One ... i was going to review every tie, but in the end i thought i'd just present the votes as cast and the percentage of the vote gained by the winner ... i will just make honourable mention to the crushing victories gained by Only Fools and Horses and Blackadder, and offer extra commiserations to Ab Fab (beaten by 4 votes), Allo Allo (2 votes) and especially Open All Hours, beaten by I'm Alan Partridge by a single vote

Don't forget the draw for the 2nd Round will take place during the BBQ on Saturday, and ties will commence on Monday morning at around 7:30

League of Gentlemen (Uxbridge) 20 vs Men Behaving Badly (Einstein) 90 78%
The Office (Fatshrimp) 62 vs My Family (Baileytheblue) 19 76%
My Name is Earl (Napster) 45 vs Absolutely Fabulous (Flinty) 41 52%
Porridge (Southminster Shrimper) 67 vs Bottom (shrimpboy) 24 74%
Father Ted (Pubey) 46 vs Red Dwarf (Jonny O) 39 54%
Gavin & Stacey (brad the shrimper) 27 vs Vicar of Dibley (Harry Grout) 47 63%
The Young Ones (Firestorm) 28 vs Fawlty Towers (Statski77) 56 67%
Big Bang Theory (Shrimper2thecore) 9 vs Only Fools and Horses (Cricko) 71 89%
Open All Hours (Barrettisalegend) 39 vs I'm Alan Partridge (seany t) 40 50.6%
The Good Life (Hutton) 35 vs Yes Minister (BILLERICAY BLUE) 27 56%
Seinfeld (Mad Cyril) 29 vs Phoenix Nights (JoshC) 48 62%
Dads Army (shrimpled) 50 vs Peep Show (blues_r_best) 41 55%
Dinnerladies (OldBlueLady) 21 vs Goodnight Sweetheart (Defiler) 44 68%
Allo Allo (True Blue) 36 vs Steptoe & Son (canveyshrimper) 38 51%
Till Death Do Us Part (callan) 7 vs Blackadder (MK Shrimper) 79 92%
Rising Damp (A Century United) 35 vs Frasier (stereoscene) 43 55%

Hmmm, some definite ones in there I want to avoid and there's some others I can see Blacky handing out another crushing victory!

Good summary Lee, quite a few mismatches in the first round. I've spoken to callan and he's demanded a recount, as he can't believe he got as many as 7. Provided they are kept apart I predict a Blackadder v Only Fools & Horses final.

Good summary Lee, quite a few mismatches in the first round. I've spoken to callan and he's demanded a recount, as he can't believe he got as many as 7. Provided they are kept apart I predict a Blackadder v Only Fools & Horses final.

Blackadder v Only Fools I think I would have to abstain for fear of besmirching my love for one of them :(

I think a lot of the deadwood has beed cut out ... though i will resist the urge to cane Dinner Ladies again ;) :D

I suppose Open All Hours, The Young Ones and Bottom going out first up was fairly surprising, until you see who they were up against, but with an many as 10 "heavyweights" remaining its fair to say we will see one or two big name casualties next week ... BRING IT ON !!!!!

Do you think it's too late to have this printed on the new home shirt?

Blackadder v Only Fools I think I would have to abstain for fear of besmirching my love for one of them :(

That would be a MONSTER battle i think ... and though i'm not going to do MKs dirty work for him, because Blackadder ran for 4 very different series it never died a painful death (series 4 one very humbling exception of course) which maybe might not be true of OFAH

That would be a MONSTER battle i think ... and though i'm not going to do MKs dirty work for him, because Blackadder ran for 4 very different series it never died a painful death (series 4 one very humbling exception of course) which maybe might not be true of OFAH

** Bookmarked for future use **

Do you think it's too late to have this printed on the new home shirt?

But you still qualified the same as Partridge or any of the others though, so i'd save your gloating till the title has been won (or indeed lost !!!)

How the **** did Yes Minister get knocked out?

As Jim Hacker once said "I think we're all agreed that the nation isn't quite ready for total democracy, perhaps ah next century?"

How the **** did Yes Minister get knocked out?

As Jim Hacker once said "I think we're all agreed that the nation isn't quite ready for total democracy, perhaps ah next century?"

That was my reaction at first then relasied they both perfect and , you need probaly a bit more brain power for Yes Mininster/Prime

Back