• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the Sitcoms - Quarter Final No 3

Which Sitcom ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 point gap... come on people, do it for ted!

Father_Ted_Christmas_Special_001_001_001_001.jpg

fatherjack.jpeg

Father Jack will come and get you if you don't vote for Ted ;)

Father Ted is my favourite comedy ever. Period.

MBB is good, but it's just not a patch. Shrimperzone; sort it out...

Father Ted was inspired. MBB as good as it was, is not in the same league as Father Ted Crilly et al.

And I say "was" with MBB because it's aged badly, something Father Ted certainly hasn't.

Don't wanna be fighting Einsteins battles for him but if you guys can't relate to this scene then you obviously aren't drinkers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGBdsJxxWn4
Keep fighting my battles - I'm on holiday in the US so struggling to get online much!

I'm shocked that Father Ted is keeping place with MBB though. What's all this rubbish about MBB age-ing? Whenever I see repeats of it, it still cracks me up. Which FT could never even do first time, let alone ten times.

MBB. All. The. Way.

(26 vs 26 - your vote counts!!)

I just have this really bad feeling that I may end up in the same boat as Gary and Tony. Being 35-40ish. Leaving with a mate. No danger of ever settling down. So Scrounger/Einstein, argue amongst yourselves on who is going to be my partner in crime.

Only one vote in it and I am still undecided. Should I toss a coin or go enni, meanie,minni, mo.
MBB was good at the time but seem to waiver towards the end whereas FT seem to go from strength to strength. Arggggg still cannot decide as I like them both equally

I have gone for MBB......

Tinks and decisions....dear me...whatever next! Same thing was evident at the Waitrose roundabout on Sunday....:D

Only one vote in it and I am still undecided. Should I toss a coin or go enni, meanie,minni, mo.
MBB was good at the time but seem to waiver towards the end whereas FT seem to go from strength to strength. Arggggg still cannot decide as I like them both equally

Come on Tinks, Father Ted Crilly all the way!

Back