• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the Sitcoms - Quarter Final No 3

Which Sitcom ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Morning all once again, i feel i ought to apologise for the inconsistant timings of the threads this week ... but i'm on holiday and i'm not your slave so you can all feck right off

Today SHOULD be a foregone conclusion, but i fear the landslide could be in the other direction :'(

In the Red, White and Blue corner we have a hilarious comedy that every single lad out there can relate to, while over in the green, white and orange one there's some pile of poo about god fearing potato snafflers .. or something

Its Men Behaving Badly (Einstein) vs Father Ted (pubey)

Men behaving Badly all day long for me. One of the best british sitcoms ever done IMO

If Men Behaving Badly wins this I will be disgusted. Anyone who votes for that over Father Ted deserves a big kick up the arse

256px-Ted_kicks_Bishop_Brennan.jpg

oh am in a right quandry with this one. Love Father Ted but also enjoyed men behaving badly, trouble is they were both from different era's.

Think will leave this one till the last possibly moment

MBB though funny was basically one long running knob gag. Father Ted is some of the most inpired creative comedy writing of all time with arguably four of the greatest sitcom characters ever. How they thought of some of those storylines and the little surreal twists and turns, for me its pure genius on another level to "solid" sitcoms like Only Fools and MBB.

MBB though funny was basically one long running knob gag. Father Ted is some of the most inpired creative comedy writing of all time with arguably four of the greatest sitcom characters ever. How they thought of some of those storylines and the little surreal twists and turns, for me its pure genius on another level to "solid" sitcoms like Only Fools and MBB.

Hear hear. The sketch when a gang of priests get lost in a department store lingerie section is pure genius.

Speed 3 as well with the milk float. Every episode a classic. Strong cast and some brilliant minor characters- Bishop Brennan, Peter and Mary, Dick Byrne and Cyril, Father Larry Duff.

Back