• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the Sitcoms - Quarter Final Review and Semi-Final Draw

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Only OFAH really cruised through the Quarters, which is just how its supposed to be IMO, with arguably the most popular shows each having their supporters doing their best to see their favoutrites through. The battles between Partridge and Phoenix Nights and MBB and Father Ted were particulally hard fought and congratulations and commiserations go to all concerned.The votes and percentages were as follows ...

I'm Alan Partridge (seany t) 35 vs Phoenix Nights (Josh C) 33 51%

Blackadder (MK Shrimper) 43 vs Fawlty Towers (statski77) 30 59%

Men Behaving Badly (Einstein) 40 vs Father Ted (pubey) 43 52%

Only Fools and Horses (Criko) 51 vs The Vicar Of Dibley (Genial Harry Grout) 9 85%

And so to the draw for the Semi Finals, where we have a distinctly animal feel with a bird (Partridge), a nag (OFAH), a snake (Blackadder) and an *** (Ted) ... the teams were drawn out by BLUEBLOOD Junior, SUFCLiam, SUFCEssex and Shrimptank, and turned out as follows ...

Only Fools and Horses (Criko) vs I'm Alan Partridge (seany t)
Blackadder (MK Shrimper) vs Father Ted (pubey)

Ties will be played on Tuesday and Wednesday (due to the Bank Holiday) with the winners meeting in a 2 day final on Thursday and Friday

Hmm, Blackadder and Only Fools kept apart in the semis FIX!!! ;)

Hmm, Blackadder and Only Fools kept apart in the semis FIX!!! ;)

I was kind of hoping they'd draw each other PRECISELY for this reason HUTTON, which is why i asked 4 seperate people (and all Zoners) to do the draw for us ... they were drawn out of SUFCEssexs hat, so blame that if you want a scapegoat :D

Back