• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the Sitcoms - Round Two (Heat 2)

Which Sitcom ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
In the first round MKs Blackadder produced the biggest % win of any match .. and i wouldn't rule out an equally impressive victory against poor old Huttons The Good Life

Come on people, feel the quality. A sitcom behemoth in Blackadder vs a twee 70's sitcom where the people were posh & eccentric.

Last edited:
this is good first thing on a monday and both heat1 and 2 haven't needed too much thinking about if any.

Scott mate, I'm really sorry, always enjoyed The Good Life but against Blackadder? No question where my vote goes I'm afraid.

Whoever drew this one on saturday really should of just chucked the Good Life 'ball' away.

Blackadder and will be by a mile.

I did the draw and laughed out loud when I picked out this tie. You'd never catch Trevor Brooking doing that on the FA Cup draw.

Incidentally, anyone who votes for the Good Life should have their tv confiscated. For ever.

Hmm ... I think we are seeing the emergence of a new competition favourite today, as OFAH is not exactly routing Frasier in the other heat

But will the tag lead to MK taking his foot off the gas ????

Hmm ... I think we are seeing the emergence of a new competition favourite today, as OFAH is not exactly routing Frasier in the other heat

But will the tag lead to MK taking his foot off the gas ????

Keeping my big guns for a real battle Lee - this is like using a nuclear bomb to swat a slightly annoyed lemur.....

That's twice I've not been able to vote for "The Good Life". Always enjoyed it but preferred Yes Minister, and prefer Blackadder.

Another fantastic victory by Blackadder

Surely its now the favourite to win the competition ??

We'll see what the draw brings i suppose

Back