• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Blackadder continues to blaze a trail in this competition with another thumping victory, elsewhere the battles were much closer with only Father Ted and Only Fools and Horses breaking the 70% barrier, that said we didn't have any real nail biters this time around, with The Vicar of Dibleys 6 vote win over My Name is Earl the closest match

The draw for the Quarter-Finals will take place live from Lords tomorrow morning, i will endeavour to get news of it up here as soon as i am able

One other thing to mention is as i'm off work next week the polls won't be up at stupid o'clock in the morning as they have previously, i'd say around 10am would be closer to the time when the battles will recommence

Only Fools and Horses (Cricko) 50 vs Frasier (stereoscene) 20 71%
The Good Life (Hutton) 8 vs Blackadder (MK Shrimper) 58 88%
I'm Alan Partridge (seany t) 46 vs Steptoe and Son (canveyshrimper) 34 57%
My Name Is Earl (Napster) 33 vs The Vicar of Dibley (Genial Harry Grout) 39 54%
Porridge (Southminster Shrimper) 31 vs Fawlty Towers (Statski77) 40 56%
Dads Army (shrimpled) 23 vs Men Behaving Badly (Einstein) 42 65%
Phoenix Nights (Josh C) 34 vs The Office (Fatshrimp) 27 56%
Father Ted (Pubey) 55 vs Goodnight Sweetheart (Defiler) 16 77%

Getting to the sharp end now! I'm still confident that I can take any one of those babies, even OFAH.....

Getting to the sharp end now! I'm still confident that I can take any one of those babies, even OFAH.....
chickens.gif

Back