• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MK Shrimper

Striker
Taken - Pringlejon v Airplane - Yorkshire Blue

Crocodile Dundee - Marvel315 v Death at a Funeral - Eastblack

The Spy Who Loved Me- Napster v E.T. - Wife of Samurai Blue

Goldeneye - Billericay Blue v Trading Places - LdnFasto

The Pink Panther - Big Shrimp v Jackass The Movie - Sammyboy

Missing in Action - Rusty Shackleford v The Warriors - MK

Harry Brown - Blueblood v Zulu - DB protégé

There's Something about Mary - Mrs MK v The Goonies - Samurai Blue

Any Given Sunday - EastStandBlue v The Blues Brothers - Gt Yarmouth Shrimper

Wild Geese - Canvey Shrimper v Better of Dead - Mad Cyril

The Conversation - Supernaut v Twin Town - DaveWebbsBrain

Halloween - Shrimper v Empire Records - Drastic Surgeon

Total Recall - Clinton Baptiste v Carry on Abroad - Uncle Leo

Waynes World - Crawliano v Brewsters Millions - Martin Carruthers

Die Hard 2 - Cricko v Anchorman - Blues R Best

Kevin & Perry Go Large - Davros v Armageddon- Stoy Redstar

2 ties a day, usual palava. Lots of evidence please! In the event of a draw I shall choose the best evidence, though I'll pass over to Napster(?) if it's me or the missus.

Last edited:
Harry Brown vs Zulu .. surely this is the equivalent to the FA Cup tie at Old Trafford at the weekend !!!

Harry Brown vs Zulu .. surely this is the equivalent to the FA Cup tie at Old Trafford at the weekend !!!

I dont thinks its fair to compare either film to the current Liverpool team!

I normally get trounced in these Battles, but I'm hopeful of a good showing here; surely only political voting on a Eurovision Song Contest scale can prevent Zulu's rightful charge to the final.

Those Bartards are taunting us,no there saluting you.

Who said you could use my men,rather you ask next time old boy.

Back