• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle Of The Tools - Prelim 1

Who's The Bigger Tool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
Kicking off the Battle Of The Tools 2008 Competition is this interesting encounter between Essex boy Jamie Oliver (Mr B) and Saaf London lass Jade Goody (Jonny S) .

I fear this one might be a landslide towards the Beast Of Bermondsey but the SZ public will have to decide that one.

Just click on the one that annoys you the most.

As Jigsaw said ''Let The Games Begin''

Last edited:
Jamie Oliver: mildly annoying
Jade Goody: Oxygen thief of the highest order

No contest.

No contest....Oliver is annoying but no where near as annoying as that fat stupid bint

Agreed, you have to weigh up what each party has done for society.

Jamie - Trying to get school kids eating healthier is highly commendable

Goody - Cant really think of anything noteable.

Oh well that decision was easy.

But that's because you guys don't have female hearts that feel sorrow and compassion in the way ours do. I can't help feeling sorry for Jade Goody because of her health issues, however, purely because of her behaviour on Celebrity BB she will have to get my vote.

But that's because you guys don't have female hearts that feel sorrow and compassion in the way ours do. I can't help feeling sorry for Jade Goody because of her health issues, however, purely because of her behaviour on Celebrity BB she will have to get my vote.

nothing to do with her being an insult and affront to all decent woman, she is a racist ignorant pathetic waste of space......still if it was her or Feltz on the edge of a cliff, me thinks kebab bird would live!!

Sorry Jade and all that. I wish you no harm, and hope you get back to full health for the sake of your kids but please, never darken my tv door ever again.

I feel a bit like Blair in 1997. I mean, I turned up to do the photocall of voting, but I might as well not have bothered and left the inevitable to the constituents.

Jamie Oliver is a mockney tw*t who gives our fair county a bad name, however Jade Goody is an awful product of our fame obsessed society. Fair play to her for making millions since BB, but as someone has stated on this thread she is an oxygen thief of the first order.

how can jamie oliver get voted down? I think that the work he is doing is fantastic, even though he is a chubby ****

I'm also surprised at you that not one of you said ou would do her..especially after seeing some of the mooses you fornicate after.!!

Back