• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle Of The Tools - Prelim 2

Who's The Bigger Tool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
Match No.2 pits one of Society's great contributors in Vanessa Feltz's Father (South Bank Hank) against live chat show slurring ''Celeb Mum Of The Year'' Kerry Katona (Van Whale)

Vote away.

Last edited:
One again weighing up the pros and cons.

Vanessa Feltz Father although bringing her into the world really didnt have much control after.

Kerry Katona, just pure trailer park trash in my book.

Tough one this.....have to think this through, i would imagine, don't Vote for VF'a father as the hell spawn is there to be voted for and keep Katona in to get pasted at a later stage i think

Last edited:
Surely it has to be KKK Sean? Everytime I see her face I want to push her into one of Iceland's freezers and sit on the lid so she can't get out.

Surely it has to be KKK Sean? Everytime I see her face I want to push her into one of Iceland's freezers and sit on the lid so she can't get out.

But Feltz. Ever heard her radio show?

Oh my God...

katona is an uter fool
which means she is a complete tool
fame and fortune may be cool
sadly she is still a fool
my fav gaff is roots hall
that bint is a fecking tool.

It has to be Feltz dad, they say that girls grow up to look like their mum. If that is true what was he thinking when he shagged her?
As for KK she has her uses, she advertises that mothers goto Iceland so if you into a bit of MILF then go to Iceland.

I couldn't vote for Katona after seeing her shoot in Nuts/Zoo the other week. Lets be honest here, you would, wouldn't you?

Evening Chaps,

Hmm, a toughie this, but after due consideration I've decided to plump for that waste of blood and organs kerry katona.

Their both ****s, but at least mr felch isn't getting in the publics faces and bothering them.

I would set light to that **** katona except it would be a waste of a match and anyway, faeces doesn't burn.

Although Feltz had a hand or more pertinently another portion of his anatomy in the production of that fat waste of space tub of lard that is Fatessa. Katona is an utter clueless scouse trollop who also is paid for producing an inane series of ads, plus she seems to have a prediliction for knocking out sprogs at a moments notice.

just to say, i want to shotgun another "battle of...". At the moment the topic is a highly guarded secret, but it's a little bit different but should be really good... stick me in the queue, i'm happy to wait

Don't like either of these (obviously) but KK has got a great pair of norks and so avoids my vote for that reason alone

I like to keep things at a base level ... makes life much less complicated

Back