• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle Of The Tools - Prelim 4

Who's the bigger tool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
Second match up features Top Gears lead presenter Jeremy Clarkson (Boy Wonder) against ''comedian Graham Norton (keithjonescasual).

Is Clarkson to smarmy for your liking or does Norton's ''humour'' not tickle you?

Jeremy_Clarkson.jpg

grahamnortonh460.jpg

Last edited:
How is Jeremey Clarkson a tool! Boy Wonder should be put in the tool list for nominating him SHOCKING!

sorry but that little gay t**t is 100% more of a tool that Clackson

Jesus Dave, all I said was BoyWonder should be added to the tool list but saying that about him is crossing the line a little ;)

I quite like Clarkson .. at least he says it how he sees it, whether you agree with all / anything he says is irrelevent

Norton on the other hand = TOOL

Sticking my head above the parapet to vote for Clarkson. Smug self satisfied ****.

Clarkson is the best thing on British TV right now. Don't have a huge problem with Norton, as the Northern stereotype says, he was great in Father Ted, but I have to vote for him ahead of the legend that is JC.

I've made my views clear about Clarkson on numerous occasions. However on this occasion the potato headed pillock Norton gets my vote, a complete and utter waste of space and should be put down for his own benefit.

Back